Leveling Up Fast

After reaching Metchi Town, you have an option of making a Secret Base. You have to have a secret base, which is $5000, then you need a healer and a level trainer, which costs $2000 or $3000. So you need $8000 or $7000 altogether. After that is done, place the healer next to your PC, then the level trainer next to the healer. Choose 1 Pokemon and place the rest of your pokemon in the PC. Train a bit and after your pokemon is a high enough level, switch it out for another pokemon (from the pc) and repeat. btw the Audino only use healing wish. Use the lucky egg to increase exp. This should be very easy in the early game.

4 Likes

lol. I got like 11k exp per audino using lucky egg

1 Like

where can you get lucky eggs?

1 Like

Go to Hekate Town and find the Pikataxi guy. Go to the house east of him and talk to a whismur.
OR
There is a loudred in a house east to the stock market. The loudred holds a lucky egg

1 Like

Cheers man, thanks

1 Like

no problem

1 Like

u can get it in Helios city in the house that has the ice flying pokemon i forgot the name i think the name started with a d and ends with a d

1 Like

you are talking about Delibird, and it isn’t holding a lucky egg, it’s holding an Ability Capsule, which allows you to change a pokemons ability assuming they have a secondary abilty. It WON’T however, change it to the hidden ability. to do that, you need to go to a dream guru, which is in Gaea town