Lets talk the talk

Also would it be a flex to catch every legendary in a premier ball?

You can try, that’s a good challenge. I remember catching Kyurem in a Nest Ball

1 Like

Im curious to see what you do with that. I actually have never used a Reunicluss in my whole pokemon career.

I like regular Reunicluss. It’s an often underrated Bulky Sweeper with Magik Guard.

1 Like

Oh, my go to psychic pokemon will ALWAYS be garvedoir. Tell me another i can use Just in case?

WHY IS DEV BATTLE SO BROKEN p-empyrean

1 Like

Delta vena probably

My moveset with her is something like this.

Moonblast/ dazzling gleam or psychic

• Stored power
  • Calm Mind ( how i wish she knew nasty plot :sob: )
  • Future sight

i actually try to go for HP ev training to stall for calm mind.

MEGA GARDEVOIR FOR THE WIN!!!

Latios and Latias are nice Defog users in Gen 7. Mega Latias also being a Bulky sweeper with good resistances. Mew has incredible versatility. Jirachi is just shameful and Victini has V-Create. Broken.

For adventure, Mega Delta Venusaur does RAMPAGE for all your playthrough.

1 Like

he has 6 of them

Elaborate on Mew.

I don’t consider Gardevoir to be bulky enough for a Stored Power user. I personally prefer either Mega Evolution or Choice Scarf with Trace.

2 Likes

Well i tried she sweeped like 4 out of the 6 gyms i did.

1 Like

espeon bette for this

1 Like

Oh really thanks IndianAnimator :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Mew has access to all TM and move tutor, so you can basically use it any way you want! Defensive, Offensive, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Choice Specs, Mixed Attacker, suicide Lead, Defog, Baton Pass, etc.

1 Like

I recently got Space mew for the story, And i think im going to go for Sp Atk. With Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower and (idk the last move)

1 Like

Espion works best as Stored Power, but on Baton Pass chains. Its even less bulky than Gardevoir. Mega Latias and Reuniclus are better in my opinion. They sorta lack coverage sometimes though.

1 Like

What about mega septile? what team should i use around it?

dont do it