Legendary Beasts + Cresselia help

So I can’t seem to find any of the legendary dogs even though I have defeated the elite four already and caught Arceus.

It probably requires me to be more patient, however I’m considering doing the parcel quest which allows you to catch cresselia as a roaming legendary. But if I do that, will I still be able to catch Cresselia?

Just wondering in case there are any glitches

Yea you can still get them all if you do the roaming quest

The legendary beasts (Raikou, Entei, Suicune) start at an encounter rate of 1/60 per encounter, and begin to roam following the encounter with Arceus in the Azure Flute quest. They can appear on every route except Route 4, and can even appear while Soaring or Fishing.

The 1/60 chance to encounter can be raised to a maximum of a 1/10 chance if Pokémon with one or both of these abilities are in the party:
• Raikou: Lightning Rod and Volt Absorb
• Entei: Flash Fire and Blaze Boost
• Suicune: Storm Drain and Water Absorb

Cresselia begins to roam following the completion of the Diana’s Parcel quest, and has a 1/15 chance to appear in the routes/areas around Selene City. This includes the following areas: Murk Forest, Hekate Town, Route 12, Selene City, Dragon Ruins, Route 13, Oranos Town, Route 14, and Route 15.

1 Like