Legendaries

I havent played this game for long but coming towards the end and i was wondering what legendaries i can catch after the main story

after the main story, you can catch all legendaries except for reshiram, zekrom and kyurem as those ones are bugged rn and by all i mean all legendairies from gen 1 to gen 6

included the ones who are with NPC like Nora’s Celebi or Reukra’s Mewtwo?

yes,after you do their quests

okay, right now I’m am trying to do Damian’s quest in the Abyssal Cultist Base. I think they should call me or smthing like that

I dunno. Last I’ve seen Damian,I’ve freed him from the Deoxys DNA and then Adam said he’d talk to Damian

oh yeah, after a few steps, you will be called by Damian hahaha

Called? Like over their phone or what, I didnt receive any call. Perhaps I had to do something

yes, you go to Erebus City from Route 5. Then your father tells you to go somewhere, you fight some cultists, you catch THAT pkm who represents that cultits and then, you come back to erebus. In that point, your father saves Damian from Deoxys virus. Okay then, I just went to heal my mons at the chansey who is south and in that moment I received a call from Damian

You can catch literally friggen everything, granted some are bugged.

Here’s a community guide I contributed towards.

I did all that ages ago,but I STILL havent got a call from Damian

After rematching E4, go to Erebus City. There in a tree in the middle of the town you’lll find Damien and you have to talk with him (Nora is in Gaea Town)

You’re not gonna get a call. Go to where you fought audrey in the Abyssal base and dive there. You’ll find Damian and Audrey.

dont you get to catch kyogre there?

Correct.

I actually was there before the call and nothing happened. I’m not sure if this was a pre-request for the Damian quest to continue,but as soon as I defeated the evil Proffessor thats in Holon, Damian called me and told me about Maelstorm 9, just now