Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe

• Stealth Rock
  • Spikes
  • Rapid Spin
  • Gyro Ball

LAST POKEMON??

How did you get draco meteor?

i suggest you visit http://www.azurilland.com/tools/team-builder and check on which resistances and on which pokemon your team is super effective on. Your team is minimal Uber tier because of metagross. http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/ just click on Uber tier to see what pokemon are available in that tier, or just switch to OU since most OU pokemon can be built now.

Not yet but I searched it online and I think it is possible if not I will stick with dragon pulse but do you have any suggestions for the 6th one?

most of his pokes are all over the place ( dif tiers, plus unobtainable movesets atm.)

MegaGross is OU http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/metagross/

my bad i forgot i had gengarite on my gengar when i tried so it said my team was minimum Uber. yup metagross is OU.

For TC, I think your current team will be decimated by defensive Heatran (Air Balloon) with Stealth Rock. Your only entry hazard + removal has quadruple weakness against Fire. Other than that, your hazard removal is Rapid Spin in Forretress. Your Forretress recovery is only Sitrus Berry, so it will be worn out very fast, especially vs status effects as you don’t have any cleric.

Quoting from Smogon: Non-Jolly MegaGross’ “inability to outspeed metagame staples such as Keldeo and positive-natured Mega Charizard Y makes it an inferior option most of the time”.

Another thing to note of: how can you handle Fighting types?

plus if this team comp is for insurgence you got to factor in the deltas, and the absurd entry hazard that is livewire. insurgence has more movesets that cripple normal competitive teams.

Eelektross Jolly Nature Moveset: Crush Claw Thrash Crunch Wild Charge

Why would you use this if you already have an electric type? He’s not weak to any type of attacks. One more thing, if you try to get this, make sure to know half of the moves he learns are from his 2nd stage, wich means you wont be able to get them after evolve, unless you use move relearner ofc

Eelektross doesn’t weak to any type of attacks, but can’t do anything good. You may boast about its high Attack and Special Attack, but there are many better Pokemon for mixed wallbreaking. Jolly Nature? It will not outspeed anything even with 252 Spe EV because of its very high base speed of 50.

If you really want to use Eelektross, abuse its low speed and average defenses by using Assault Vest + Volt Switch, with a nature that increases SpA and lowers Spe. That way, if the defending Pokemon doesn’t resist Electric, it will suffer heavy damage from Volt Switch, and if the defending Pokemon is faster, your opponent will be at a disadvantage.

Physical variant can be used with the same technique, but U-Turn instead of Volt Switch. However, U-Turn doesn’t boosted by STAB.

Also, Eelektross doesn’t have any recovery beside Rest. With no-cleric team, it is very hard to fit it in.

Heatran is good but fortress sets up spikes/rocks any other type of mon that I could benefit from

You can’t get a Heatran in game currently. What I meant is, at least gives the Forretress reliable form of recovery. Wish + Heal Bell / Aromatheraphy is good. A damaged Forretress can’t spin away hazards because of its low speed. That’s why I emphasized a cleric for your 6th member.

Clefable @ Leftovers Ability: Unaware EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD Bold Nature

• Moonblast
  • Heal Bell
  • Wish
  • Protect

If you don’t have any trouble against set up moves, use Magic Guard instead.

When you are troubled with hazard and Forretress in the danger of being killed before spinning, switch out to this Clefable. Use Heal Bell to clear away status effects on Forretress (if any). Then, Wish and switch out. Clefable counter usually will use Steel and Poison moves, which Forretress can take happily. Then, Wish will work and your Forretress is ready to go.

If the Clefable itself is in somewhat dangerous situation, Wish then Protect away to recover itself.

Cheers mate ty