Kevin's Shop (Temporarily Closed)

Tendou Ryuga =)

@kevin Alright, I’ve been checking to see if you are online but I haven’t been able to catch you yet, hopefully tomorrow.

Hello, Im willing to trade a Shiny Nosepass(Unless you already have one). But only one, how many IV Pokémon would you trade for one?

i want protean froakie with ice beam,ill give 1-2 IV stones and the adamant sheer force totodile ill give 1-2 IV stones as well how about it?

Want swords dance Shroomish… Can trade up to 2 iv stones but also have shiny Hippopotas (would rather trade the stones though cuz hippopotas is my only shiny…)

Almost forgot–think my trading name is Alpha Kittens

i have a few froakie protean w/ice beam are u interested?

Of course how many iv stones?

one

If you are still accepting offers Can I have 1 adamant mudkip with waterfall i can offer iv stones

If you’re still accepting offers, can i have one pure power adamant meditite with fake out, ice punch, bullet punch, and drain punch.

I will give you pp up in return

Hey. I know it’s closed but I’m just gonna message here :slight_smile:

I want:

Adamant Torrent Mudkip with Waterfall

Jolly Inner Focus Sneasel with Pursuit/Icicle Crash

Timid Levitate Gastly with Sludge Bomb

Timid Protean Froakie with Ice Beam/ HP Fire

Gender doesn’t matter. Pokerus would be nice. I have one IV Stone… so actually I want the Mudkip! The other offers I have are 5 Rare Candies, Almost all the available megastones and heartscales

if you want i have hp froakies for trade just @stances on the discord if you want to trade

Well is it the same as this? and I actually really want the one with Ice Beam

Actually, HP fire is nice too

yes it is hp fire with ice beam toxic spike and smack down.

what do you want in exchange though?