Kalos Pokemon Sprite Improvment Mod

you even made a eternal flower floette backsprite! damn

Let me explain lol I saw ur other post asking why the enteral flower sprite is in the game files thats cuz many x and y sprites were not made by insurgence devs.

ohhh

Please tell me if u guys want any sprite to be improved.

1 Like

uhh xerneas? theres not really any sprite that needs upgrading (well aside from deltas but thats a lot to ask for). also if you are gonna upgrade, make it a little less good. ik that sounds weird but your backsprites are so high definition that it kinda looks out of place. it looks better than the frontsprites lol

2 Likes

XD lol i was thinking to improve every single gen 6 and mega front sprite and its almost done lol ima release that instead of less good backsprites. Sounds Good?
Also please tell me if any spefific insurgence front sprites need an improvment.

well someone COULD do deltas but i wont.

yeah respriting all deltas is a lot to ask for

ye ig that sounds good

any spefifc kalos/mega pokemon sprite u want to see get improved?

not really most are pretty good

except mega diancie, that thing is horrible

Ye ima remake every gen 6 front sprite and mega expect vivlion cuz it already looks nice some expectations might be there tho. The V4 patch should be tmrw.

1 Like

V4 IS HERE!
Improved many frontsprites. Fixed some things.
V5 will be the last update which will contain all sprites for the greninja line,Mega evee slyveleon sprite,megas and improved unova backsprites.
Download
Also mega raquaza looks a lot cooler.
V4 IS HERE!
Improved many frontsprites. Fixed some things.
V5 will be the last update which will contain all sprites for the greninja line,Mega evee slyveleon sprite,megas and improved unova backsprites.

1 Like

excellent just amazing

Necro but I appreciate it. This mod is pretty old im doing an update to it in the near feature with deltas and all. Please refrain from posting on a thread which is a week old or more.

2 Likes

Sorry to necro again but will we ever see a pt 5? It shows Demopan was suspended and Iā€™m to think this project will never be finished.

how to put in game