Just Want to Talk

I am a bit new in the community Actualy Just Yesterday I started So i Would Like to Know People Here

2 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m PeterHolmes74, nice to meet you. I am known here as ā€œthe competitive guyā€. Iā€™ve made, for a time, moveset ideas for PokĆ©mon in the Insurgence metagame, but since they were basically garbage, Iā€™ve moved into doing guides to introduce players to competitive PokĆ©mon in Smogon 6v6 single formats. It is called Competitive Trainer School and it has, so far, 11 episodes. I can give you many team building advices, especially when it comes to fighting the Elite 4.

6 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m CreeperG. Iā€™m fairly new around these here forums compared to most of the other people youā€™ll see active every day. Iā€™ve been actively playing Insurgence for the past few months, so I do what I can to give newer players advice based on what Iā€™ve learned from playing. Iā€™m a pokemon nerd with roughly a decade of experience, so I can help out in general knowledge areas of the game and even a small dose of competitive, although I only know the basics of that. Iā€™m also a trades junky. I really like trading with other people, whether for shiny pokemon, bred pokemon, or just anything that people want. Iā€™ll usually try to acquire peopleā€™s requests so that people can get what they want and I can stockpile an army. Right now Iā€™m (planning on) replaying the game and trying to get every once-per-save token in the hopes of trading them off down the line for something that I would use myself.

4 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m GiaPeNiw (wish I could change my name to Kafkinos but whatever, I prefer to be referred to as Kafk or Gia, but I donā€™t really mind tbh) . Iā€™ve been here for roughly 11 months, this place has been very good, Iā€™ve total enjoyed my time here. Iā€™ve been a pokefan since 2013 (around 8 years). For the past months, I was actively breeding mons for other people in insurgence free of charge , but deleted my save file due to personal reasons (school for example). Iā€™m mostly focused on speedrunning one of the games I played as a kid nowadays (Iā€™m 30 minutes away from the record which is kinda harsh ngl kekw). Thatā€™s about it tbh. I hope you and every new user here has a great time!

6 Likes

What game are you speedrunning?

2 Likes

im IndianAnimator. thats all
i sprite time to time

2 Likes

hi : )

1 Like

hi, i am one above all

1 Like

OwO, itā€™s a game called Chicken Invaders The Ultimate Omelette.
Itā€™s just like space invaders but, itā€™s with chickensā€¦ And has a ā€œstory modeā€

1 Like

whhat the frick

1 Like

Iā€™m new here as well : )

2 Likes

Welcome FrontOutWhite į•¦( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)į•¤
Kek

1 Like

Nice to meet you i couldnĀ“t answer yesterday because i rote o much and i couldnĀ“t reply sry

1 Like

Also if is not problem i am stuck finding narra town -_-

1 Like

I am searching since like a week

1 Like

And yes i am playing pkmn insurgence since Āæone week and half? but i united to de community some days ago

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m ezla or Ethan, Iā€™m a nerd, a pokemon nerd. What else needs to be said?

I mostly help people teambuild in game, and I like helping people test competitive teams, or new formats. I play a ton of OMs and OMMs, in addition to SS Monotype and Rands, and Insurgence NatDex OU and Insurgence OU.

1 Like

ā€¦, idk what else to say, tell me if you want me to say something else

Hi, Welcome to the forums!

4 Likes