I've beaten the League for the first time

I’ve beaten the League just now with this team of Pokémon. Man I enjoyed this game a lot. Can’t wait to dive into the Post Game.

3 Likes

Nice coverage

2 Likes

Congrats! Nice team.

3 Likes

Nice dragon/anti dragon spam!

1 Like

i did too and i sttil cant believe
i dint took a screenshot so i just gonna say my team:
delta venusaur(female because i think the design is better)whit a delta venusaurite,rotom(normal form) whit a spell tag,delta scizor whit delta scizorite,delta pidgeot whit delta pidgeotite,delta muk whit soft sand and a talonflame whit no item because acrobatics
sorry for bad english

2 Likes

Cool team! Love seeing ma boy serperior

3 Likes

My first team was like:

Blaziken
Mega Pidgeot
Gyarados
Delta Snorlax
Electivire
Delta Charizard (got boxed for giratina)

3 Likes

I’ve had a few Pokémon come and go. I had a Diglett for the first gym to Outspeed. I’ve had a Sniper, Focus Energy, Scope Lens Kingdra which helped in a lot of Major battles. I would eventually replace Kingdra for Jaws the Gible now Garchomp. I’ve caught the route 4 Fearow for the Xavier. I ran a regular Charizard for a while who got replaced by Blaziken. I had a Overgrown Serperior that I replaced with a Contrary Serperior which is the one on the picture. I had a Gengar which got replaced by Mew which again got replaced by Giratina. I’ve considered replacing D. Gardevoir because of her being too slow and Frail but that was solved with a Choice Scarf.

3 Likes