Is there anyways to track or shiny hunt cresselia?

Exactly what the title says
Side note: i already know that there is a chance to encounter one of the legendary beast (which is a roaming legend like cressilia) in one of the broadcast towers BUT I have no idea about cressilia since the shiny hunting guide made by the devs doesn’t specify it

2 Likes

it can replace wild encounters in Hekate Town, Route 12, Selene City, Dragon Ruins, Route 13, Oranos Town, Route 14, and Route 15

also pretty sure there is no way, just do encounters in one of those areas and you’ll find it

to shiny hunt it just run away/kill it and you can find it again

1 Like

crap
does anyone even have a shiny cresselia? “I doubt it”

2 Likes

some might bc of pokepon, but I don’t think anyone has one

I do plan on hunting it on my second file doe

1 Like

yeah pokepon seems to be da only way, tho that 1/12 chance of a nature change is VERY scary (assuming you got a decent natured one of the bat)

3 Likes

it is, which is why I plan on just using a sync mon with a smoke ball for the hunt

2 Likes

hol up you shiny hunting it WITHOUT pokepon?

2 Likes

that’s gonna be torture

2 Likes

yeah but I think I’ve done it before

plus it’s a challenge so why not

2 Likes

you’ve done it before? as in you’ve shiny hunted a roming legend or …?

2 Likes

I think I’ve hunted a roaming legend before although my memory of like 3+ years ago is pretty murky

2 Likes

cuz im planning on catching to 2 roaming beasts randomly and the soft reseting until i get a shiny one in the broadcast tower, cuz its a guaranteed shiny
NOT an original idea, but you obv knew that

2 Likes

welp gotta go sleep, its almost midnight lol cya

2 Likes

i just found out that someone was trading a lv120 quirky natured shiny cressilia like 3 years ago. I didn’t actually think someone HAD a shiny cressilia

1 Like