Is My Team Good?

Here is my team (Sidenote i just beat the third gym so i am around level 50)
Delta Venusaur with D. Venusaurite , Moveset: Psychic, Calm Mind, Leech Seed , Draining Kiss (I will replace it with Moonblast when i get it)
Feraligatr with Feraligatrite, Moveset: Water Pledge , Ice fang, Crunch, Scary Face
Delta Aggron with Scope Lens , Moveset: Earthquake, Acid Armor, Iron Head, Heat Crash
Magneton with Metronome , Moveset: Flash Cannon , Discharge, Tri Attack, Thunder Wave
Beedrill with Amulet Coin, Moveset: Poison Jab, Pin Missile, Toxic Spikes, Focus Energy
Gengar with Spell Tag , Moveset: Hypnosis, Venoshock , Dark Pulse , Shadow Ball.

1 Like

M-D-Venu should run Calm Mind Shadow Ball Moonblast Psychic.
Take Feraligatrite off Feraligatr, as M. D-Venu IS AN ABSOLUTE BEAST and can sweep most teams and bosses singlehandedly. I would actually replace Gatr with Adamant Crawdaunt (My own personal preference) as Choice Band Aqua Jet Knock Off is OP. Shell Smash Ada Cloyster is also very powerful. (Modest Starmie, Mod Kindra, Ada Gyarados, Mod/Timid Protean Gren) For a bulky water, use Quagsire, Bold Milotic, Bold Jellicent, Bold Alolamola, or Walrein. Delta Aggron can be very good, but its Attack is low. Use Adamant if you can. I would give it Leftovers/Iron Ball Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, EQ, IronDef(Same effect as AcidArmor).
Magnezone is good, but there are better electric types and it shares typing with D-Aggron. If you use it: Mod/Bold Nature @ Magnet/Wise Glasses/Choice Specs/Assault Vest
Magnet Rise, Discharge(Para)/Thunderbolt(Power)(so no accuracy loss bc Drought), Flash Cannon, Barrier/Mirror Coat/Reflect/LightScreen/TriAttack, Toxic/Reflect/LightScreen/Charge Beam/Volt Switch
Other Electric Types:
Specs Jolteon
Bulky Pivot Rotom-Form
Scarf D-Garde
D-Typhlo(works well with rain)
D-Dragonite(also good in rain)
Beedrill is very weak, unless you use it’s mega. If you want a bug type, run Life Orb Hustle/Hone Claws Hustle Durant or Scizor. If you want a poison type, Drapion is useful, (D-Hydreigon and D-Volcarona are post-game but can be traded for), Crobat, Gengar(which you already have), Qwilfish, Roserade, and D-Luxray.
Gengar is good, run Timid Specs/LO with Shadow Ball/Hex(If you run Toxic Spikes/Livewire), Sludge Wave(5 more BP)/Bomb(Higher chance of poison), Taunt(only if LO)/Dazzling Gleam, and Focus Miss(Blast).

Hope this was helpful!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I like your ideas but i like using pokemon that i like and not the ones that are very good for a playthrough. For example beedrill is one of my favorite pokemon and i wanna use it ( but you are right, it sucks a bit but at least i can set up toxic spikes with it), mega feraligatr is one of my favourite designs of a pokemon so thats why i am using it, Magnezone is my favourite electric type pokemon so thats why i have it on my team , delta aggron is there cause i love aggron and thats it.Also d. Hydreigon is not post game , you can get it as soon as you have access to heart swap and soaring.Still thx for your ideas.
(Sidenote:I am gonna replace the beedrill with a poison heal gliscor )

Feraligatr is mostly a Physical Pokémon, I recommend switching Water Pledge by Aqua Tail or Waterfall ASAP

1 Like

I know it is a physical attacker but i am not very high leveled(I am around level 50) ,so i cant get aqua tail(right now).Waterfall is very late game (maybe even post game, i dont remember), so i guess i will be stuck with water pledge for a while.

If you go at Maelstorm 9, there is a move tutor to get Aqua Tail. You can found her at the bommem left of the diving area in the water.

I know but i will probably be over lvl 63 by the time i get there( I always overlevel a bit)

Either way, my point is that you don’t need mega stones on both. You can alternate Megas depending on which is better for the situation, but give the other Life Orb or something along those lines. Dual Megastones is useless.

For Feraligtr, replace Scary Face with Slash and eventually Ice Fang with Superpower. Dragon Claw, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Dragon Tail, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Draco Jet and Power Up Punch are viable moves. I would run Bulk Up/SD/Power-Up Punch to boost attack and Aqua Tail, Draco Jet(Priority)/Dragon Tail(Phazing), and Superpower/Shadow Claw. You could lead with Rain Dance, Magnet Rise, Thunder, and Flash Cannon with Damp Rock for a Rain team, tho you will have to be careful when you bring out D-Aggron then. Poison Heal Gliscor @Toxic Orb with Sub Protect Toxic and EQ is what I would run for a stally set, but that’s up to you if you want to run bulky or offensive sets. Standard Gliscor Smogon sets:

Utility Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature

• Taunt
  • Toxic
  • Roost
  • Earthquake

Or:

Offensive Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe