Is my E4 team good or do i need to change it?

hello riley…

1 Like

hi aren

2 Likes

wait do you actually have a utube channel?

1 Like

yes and should i get like a perfect iv level one hundred salamence?

1 Like

Caps level 120

4 Likes

Also, the E4 scale with your highest lvl mon so make sure that all of your mons are same lvl

1 Like

While legends are fine, there are a lot of normal and Delta Pokémon that are a lot better.

3 Likes

except for primal giratina…

1 Like

Use the EV Resetter. And the EV trainer, and the IV trainer.

1 Like

Rule #1: Never have more than 1 mega evolution.

Typhlosion

Mega Typhlosion should always be Timid. Since Hidden Power Grass is hard to optain, I don’t recommend it often. If you are looking for a good fire type, you can ask for a Delta Greninja, Chandelure, Delta Chandelure or Speed Boost Blaziken.

Giratina

It’s a legendary Pokémon, but it is not that good against the elite 4. Still, it is very usable if played correctly and if you want it, use this set:

Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Shadow Claw
-Dragon Claw
-Iron Head
-Draco Jet

Draco Jet will be used to revenge kill the champion’s faster dragon types (#no spoil)

Delta Gardevoir

You either use it as a Choice Scarf or as your ONLY Mega. Ice types are generally very good against the Elite 4 and a Choice Scaf set is especially good against the Champion.

Delta Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Lighting Rod
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Quirky / Timid Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Moonblast
-Earth Power

Thundurus

I think this one is not necessary. Use something else. My first advice against the Elite 4: Bring a taunt user. It 100% shuts down Kyla and if your taunt user is levitating, it also shuts down Eduard’s lead. Good taunt user in this case are Mew who can battle pass on its own, Gengar and Gyarados. To avoid sharing Ghost weakness within your team, I suggest you drop Giratina if you use Gengar.

Mew

I would go all out on the supportive set, personally. I would use a set of:

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronise
EVs: 252 Hp / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Carefull Nature
-Psychic/Spyshock
-Baton Pass
-Swords Dance/Nasty Plot
-Rock Pollish

Even if I think there are better options than Mew.

Delta Venusaur

I really recommend it as your mega. With amazing bulk, it is a great bet in a lot of situation. If you use another Mega, then just don’t use Delta Venusaur.

Contrairy of A LOT of the community, I recommend using Draining Kiss on bulky variant as it will ofter take a hit before attacking.

My remplacement ideas

Taunt: Gyarados, Gengar

Generally good Pokémon: Scizor, Choice Scarf Mold Breaker Excadrill, Tyranitar+Sand Rush Excadrill, Delta Haxorus.

Well yes, but if this is first elite four match then you don’t have access to that.

2 Likes

oh didnt know that

1 Like

Everyone recommends a nature for regular ty that lowers special, is ty a physical attacker?

2 Likes

No, M. Typhlo is special, with 150 base SpA.

1 Like

Adamant @Emerald24111

WDYT about running Rotom and D. Hax? Gives a Fire and a Water, though I must say, Livewire messes up Yuki and Kayla. And Reukra doesn’t like it much either.

2 Likes

Interesting idea, but I see Livewire more as a Rain move.

1 Like

He could run Rain Dance Thundurus with Livewire, or Leftovers Rotom Wash to set multiple times.

1 Like

That’s why I said Volt Switch Twave.

1 Like

thanks for the help

2 Likes