Is it worth it to keep eevee on my team?

I know there’s mega eevee, and I know eevee is good, but right now, my eevee doesn’t know any good moves, and does’t have good stats. Should I replace it or keep it?

Depends on what you have and what you want to run. How far into the game are you? I personally like M-Eevee for its flexibility, however, it is still an Eevee and thus has base stats of 80 until you mega evolve which has base stats of 103. If you can get Modest Eevee with 252 SpA and 252 Spe and 4 HP/SpD, it works well, giving your team some nice coverage. I run a sand team, which shares weaknesses to fighting, water, ground, and grass. I ran BoltBeam and PsyBlast to cover some weaknesses and give nice coverage.

Currently I am in the desert.

K, you will get the Mega Stone soon, right before the Helios City Gym.

You can also run bulky, such as 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpD and Hydro Pump, Moonblast, Foul Play (Works well with Modest), and Psychic/Ice Beam. Or for a Physical set, Adamant 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def/HP and Flare Blitz, Leaf Blade, Trump Card/Retaliate/Return, Bite/Attract/Toxic/Steel Wing/Iron Tail/(Whatever you want here). The Physical set is a bit lackluster tho.

1 Like