Insurgence Clothing Submission (Rules and Base Sprite)

No.

Hi, Iā€™m currently attempting to put my hat sprite ingame for testing. To do this, I am replacing all of hat703 (Straw Hat)'s graphics with my hat. However when I try to equip the hat, Straw Hat still displays on my trainerā€™s overworld sprite - only the front and back sprites for trainer card and battle intros display my custom sprite properly. Is there something I am missing?

You need to replace files from these folders

Are we allowed to create a incomplete thread with only 2 sprites (example) and post the progress little by little?

By rule #2 and #3, nope.

Just one more question, is it required to paint all the 3 skin sprites?

Nope, you are doing clothing and not characters.

Thanks this will do ^^

Is there a way to mod my copy of the game to test it and how do I hide the hair so it doesnā€™t display when Iā€™m wearing it.

Replace the sprites you donā€™t want to see with a transparent picture.

ok but would I be allowed to make itā€™s look change depending on if your a boy or a girl? (e.x. pink if girl, blue if boy.)

wellā€¦ yeah? itā€™s your clothes, why would that be an issue???

are we going to have a bald hair cut, cause hair might cause my team skull grunt outfit problems

You can leave it as a suggestion, plus you can always have bald if you change the hair the sprite to empty transparent sprite.

Hey um. I found a sprite that isnā€™t in the game. What is this> Is there a way to enable this feature?

I think thats for shoes in the future

2 Likes