δInfernape Line (Boro)

So…yeah.
First of all, the 29th of February is only a thing once every 4 years, so I was way off.
Second of all, umm, I’m slightly late. Like, a good 13 days late. So, sorry. Then again, not sure too many of you really care all that much. Anyway, onto the delta.

So, starting off this gargoyle fiesta, we have Delta Chimchar, a Rock/Flying type with the ability Pickpocket, and the Hidden Ability Rock Head. This delta seems to have been spotted a couple weeks ago around the hospital near Sonata, stealing trainers’ wallets.

At level 16, it evolves into…

Delta Monferno! Our simulations here at the Cult of Imperfection show that this delta is very energetic, and very trigger happy. It is a Rock/Flying type… and… gimme a sec, I think I see something fast outside.

Nope, guess I was imagining it. Anyway, this delta has the abilities Pickpocket, Sturdy, and has a Hidden Ability of Rock Head.

And last is… could’ve sworn I’m seeing something grey… never mind, my mind’s playing tricks on me. Anyway, here’s Delta Infernape!

This Rock/Flying type is very energetic and fight seeking, homing onto trainers and battling them, and taking said trainers’ money after they win. It has the same abilities as Monferno, being Pickpocket, Sturdy, and an HA of Rock Head. This delta really shines competitive-wise, Head Smashing, Brave Birding, and Double Edging everything, being sure get a couple Swords Dances up first, or just going with a Choice Band.

OH F :black_large_square: . I figured out what I’m seeing outside. If I’m right, then I’m in dangefzkngjnfnh

GREETINGS FROM THE SUBJECT DEIGNED DELTA INFERNAPE. WE ARE THE DELTAS OF IMPERFECTION. WE ARE COMING FOR TORREN.

4 Hours Later

Huh…? Oh crap. Um… well, I have nothing to stand up to rebelling deltas. What do you guys think?

• Mecha Pokémon
  • Mega Pokémon
  • Armored Pokémon
  • Zombie Pokémon
  • Fusion Pokémon

0 voters

Poll will close on the 17th. Hope I can survive until then. Boro Out!

7 Likes

lol all the the poll options are at 25% except Zombie XD

Love this delta

SHAME YOU’RE LATE

wait i am two this is two days less

holy shit these are creepy (“Poll taxes” :ok_hand:)