Im pretty sure the second gym leaders cheating

soooo is xavier cheating i cant beat him and why does he have a mega beedrill when i cant even mega evolve yet i mean like he really should have a pokemon that can beat my entire team on its own and the one time i barly beat him thext pokemon his bloody haunter did effectivly the exact same thing im soooo anoyed at this any tips on how to beat him

Spend some time levelling your team.

can you show me your team and catch cyndaquil in route 4 and evolve it into typhlosion that what i did

the only reason why i didnt catch cyndaquil was because i saw it was levels 23-16 i didnt think it would evolve without a fire stone and heres my team

delta scyther lvl 32 moves:haze ice ball slash and false swipe

rotom lvl 30 moves:thunder shock thunderwave omnimous wind shockwave

electabuzz lvl 30 moves:electro ball swift shock wave thunder punch

haunter lvl 31 moves:hypnosis night shade curse payback

delta charmelean lvl 31 moves: dragon breath shadow sneak twister confuse ray

ponyta lvl 31 flame wheel fire spin take down flame charge

if you need any thing else tell me im gonna go try and catch cyndaquil now wish me luck suriusly he has an encounter chance of 20% outa 6 other pokemon

edit: i caught him he was the first encounter lucky right point is hes in my set and i leveled him a bit i closed the game sooo i cant tell you his moves offhand right now sorry his levels 30 i think

Buy the secret base in Metchi town, buy the level trainer and grind your pokemon to level 36, best bet to beat the second gym

huh ive been trying not to think it would be over leveling i like coming out as the under dog but i think you might be right

…i personaly call that cheating imagine you were on the other side of that wouldnt you be regreting every minute of your time playing the game like i said i like coming out as the under dog and i hate bulbasuar soo there was no way i hell i was picking him no matter how op he is

Saying that, it doesn’t have to be to 36, you can level them to what you are comfortable with :slight_smile: I think the second gym is one of the hardest

Can we stop for a minute and talk about the fact that you didn’t want to catch a Cyndaquil because you thought it wouldn’t evolve without a fire stone?

Now that i’ve adressed that: Just level your team man. He really isnt that hard, i pretty much swept him with delta charmeleon and some random pokemon i picked up on routes along the way.

Theres no need to get your panties in a knot because he isn’t that hard bro. I beat him with ONE of my level 30 pokemon. This guy can easily be taken down with a decent team and if you can’t manage to get one than thats your fault not the developers that made this “cheating” NPC.

Bruh east is so much harder is like impossible on hard

Please Avoid for Necro-ing old posts, the last post here was like 4 years ago

imo, false

U can just beat zavier with a boulder it sweeps right trough him

Use a rock type like boulder it sweeps right through him

This post is four years old, I think in that time either the player beat Xavier or just gave up.