If Nora Had An All-Delta Team? (Episode 2)

Last episode: If Damian had an All-Delta Team? (Episode 1)

Today we are covering a new rival of yours, Nora! I personally thought she was kinda bratty. But, feelings aside, you guys fairly voted. Who asks, shall receive.

Now today we are gonna start off with a pokemon she would have owned if you picked Delta Charmander: Cyndaquil.

Delta Typhlosion @ D. Typhlosionite
Ability: Motor Drive
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Timid Nature

• Discharge
  • Flash Cannon
  • Energy Ball
  • Dazzling Gleam

Next one is a noice little one to help the SUPERCELL strat along. That’s right, someone is making a unexpected comeback.

Delta Serperior @ Focus Sash
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly nature

• Dragon Dance
  • Outrage
  • Waterfall
  • U-Turn

The Glass Cannon, hailing from Unova, DHAR-MANN-ITAN! (if you get that reference, comment below)

Delta Darmanitan @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Wonder Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly nature

• Crunch
  • Shadow Claw
  • Outrage
  • U-Turn
Explanation

I know it doesn’t get crunch but pokemon get illegal moves all the time don’t judge and honestly it should get crunch so yeah sorry it that bothers you.

So next is another pokemon that looks like something Nora would own. Might not be a pokemon that Nora uses as a regular, but it gives me nora vibes sooo…I’m gonna add Delta Noivern.

Delta Noivern @ ???
Ability: Chlorophyll
Timid Nature

• Giga Drain/Energy Ball
  • Flash Cannon
  • Synthesis
  • Nasty Plot

Next, is a pokemon that i think complements her very well & is not a bad pokemon if you think about it, in virtue of its ability.

Delta Medicham @ Choice Specs
Ability: Athenian
Modest Nature

• Moonblast
  • Earth Power
  • Aura Sphere
  • Energy Ball

Random last one. And you guys know how I feel about type trios.

Delta Froslass @ Leftovers
Ability: Competitive
Timid Nature

• Flamethrower
  • Energy Ball
  • Dazzling Gleam
  • Taunt

I actually don’t know about this team, now that I look at it. I just…don’t know. Comment below what you think. If you liked it, like the post. Share this series please! I will see you in the next one.

Who should I do next?

• Gym leaders in order
  • Elite 4 in order
  • Cult Leaders/Cultists
  • Professors

0 voters

1 Like

if d serp is going to be a rain setter, I would not use ddance or a physical set at all

d typhlo should probably be running thunder rather than discharge

also froslass, medicham, noivern, darm, and serp don’t really make sense as HER pkmn

DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND THE MEANlNG OF FUN?

1 Like

I dont really understand the concept

imo my criticism was completely valid and I was joking.
I wasn’t even looking at it as a completely competitively.
Just making the sets that make more sense, as that’s how it is in THE GAME.

3 Likes

Thing just went from 1 to 100 really
F***ING quickly ma god

2 Likes

Damn bro chill

1 Like

Sorry. Had a rough day yesterday. I think everyone knows how that can go. And @Sbeve has been judging me a lot lately on the little stupidest things so…

Not Competitive.

Well, it has a better chance to paralyze. And rain is not 100% reliable.

Well, not everyone is creative as you are, Jonas. Don’t let him get to you.

I actually agree with him though, the tean doesnt have to be mega optimized but the moves should still be the most useful the ones have to offer.

I think it makes sense if you have a rain team that you’ll have thunder on one of those mons.

True. I think you are right. But who wouldn’t want to make use of that amazing dragon dance?

That’s why I stand by my choice to make delta serp physical.

It isn’t a rain team.

If you wanted to go physical you could have used coil with multi scale. Since it’s drizzle you should take advantage of it and make it a special attacker with thunder.

Are people still looking at this through a competitive aspect? Because if you are, you need to switch your mindset to a more play through aspect.

Coil? All of its moves have good accuracy, and the speed boost it gets form dragon dance? Yeah, no.

Well Insurgence teams are usually semi optimized due to the natural difficulty of the game.

Well whatever. I’m gonna be doing the gym leaders in order now. working on their teams.

Thats a nice team, I would use Choice Scarf on Delta Noivern.

1 Like

Thank you, at least someone has something good to say. Is that all?

2 Likes