I think I glitched out?

So, I might have come in through the back entrance and thought, “Oh, I’ll try talking to Nora! This won’t end horribly!” I was wrong. I have now been stuck with my only options of opening the menu or talking to Taen. Obviously, I’ve been searching the menu for a chance to save me from my prison-and also be cause Taen not exactly the greatest of conversationalists when all he does is talk about me humiliating him. Anyway, to clear up that mess of words, I’m stuck. I can’t even turn my body. No item has been able to help me, and I decided to not use my brain and saved. In that spot. So amongst this wall of text, I would really just like to know if there is no escape and I should just continue to embrace this life of perpetual talking to Taen. Thanks for bothering with reading all that! : ) And I’m sorry for being so silly. : (

If you only saved once, then you should be able to reload one of your backups.

Thanks! I’ll try that. : )

Sorry, I don’t think I made a back up? : ( I’m new at this, so I don’t know too much, though.

the backups are found here:

Windows: C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence

Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence

Mac (El Capitan&Sierra): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

To reload a backup, simply rename “Game.rxdata” to something else and rename the backup to “Game.rxdata”

Thanks! I found it, and it worked! Really, thanks a ton for helping me out here! : )

You’re welcome.