I’m building an UU team and i dont know who should i take for my final team member
my team looks like:
D-Gardevoir @ Delta Gardevoirite
Honchkrow @ Life orb
- im not sure help with the last one would be appreciated
Chandelure @ not sure here too
should i breed for fire blast or no?
Chesnaught @ Leftover/Rocky helmet
-Drain Punch/Wood hammer
Swampert @ Leftovers
I recommend a zoroark, not only because I’m biased because it’s my favorite pokemon, but also because, with the right investments, it can hit really hard. I usually have my ev investments into speed and special attack, holding a life orb. My movesets is usually focus blast, flamethrowe, nasty plot, and dark pulse, Jul but that’s just me
But i already have a Dark type
Ya, but zoroark only has one weakness, which is fighting, which honchkrow takes neutral damage from, but I could see why you wouldn’t want anot her dark type, you could also use snorlax, since he can take hits as well as dish them out
I also forgot about the other types fighting was weak too, sorry
I don’t recommend taking any more Dark types. You already have 2 Pokemon which weak against Fairy and no definite switch in against that. Get a Steel or Poison type, or a type which at least neutral to Fairy.
- Tentacruel, which can use Rapid Spin, can somewhat tank special hits.
- Florges, which can heal your entire team with Aromatherapy and Wish, take special attack happily
- Doublade, can somewhat tank Fairy attacks, hit back hard with +2 Shadow Sneak on switch ins
- non-mega Metagross, switch in to Fairy attack, Agility or Bullet Punch, then sweep
- Blissey, same role to Florges, but normal type
Your Honchkrow should have a Sucker Punch because its speed tier is not that good anyway.