I got softlocked after failing to beat zenith

I was softlocked after repeatedly failing to beat zenith at the infernal base and I can’t find any info about it is there a way to go back to by previous saves to before the softlock?

How many times have u saved since getting stuck?

Yes there is a way to load previous saves, but only up to 3.

This is where to find ur saves on ur computer:

If your game is on the first save file, copy the save_0_backup u want to try, delete the “game” file, then paste the copied save in and rename it as “game”. It should work but Lmk if u need any more help after that.

Also if you have trouble understanding my instructions, just read this:

1 Like

I’m not sure how many times I saved all I know is I can’t do anything and there is no info I can find about it but my computer is updating rn so I won’t be able to try until tomorrow thank you for the help though

Sure, let me know if it works :))

Not only did it work but I beat zenith thanks for your help

yay! that’s great :)) Good luck with the rest of your playthrough!

I am now proud to announce that I’m in the post-game and have captured god itself

Ayyy really? Congrats! And if you’re talking about arceus, man that was fast.

It was mostly fast because I had tons of money and spent it all on leveling up my starter

Any possibilitys if you oldest possible save in still in the same place?

first off, not post on topics over 2 weeks old, they are considered dead. secondly no if your oldest save is also stuck, the only thing you can do is reset your world, unfortunately. i hope im wrong but im pretty sure you cant

yes, what @Boggaspotatoe said is correct, unless ur talkin about getting stuck in pokepon. in that case u should be able to downgrade to 1.2.6 and get out, so search up 1.2.6 if thats the case

1 Like

Allright noted!
Thanks for your reply.

1 Like