I can't go online?

I am having some serious problems trying to connect to online play with this. After i click play online on the pokegear, it is then stuck on the page below. I’ve made sure that im on 1.8 and madesure firewall accepts this game. Is there anything i am missing or are the servers down at the moment. Appreciate all the help, have really enjoyed this game.

Are you on 1.1.8.2?

no, do i have to be?

yes. there is a mac core for it here: https://p-insurgence.com/releases/1.1.8.2/Pokemon%20Insurgence%201.1.8.2%20Mac%20Core.zip

You’ll also have to move over your save files, do you know how?

yes i do, thanks so much

No problem!

btw, i heard you cant battle at the moment, is that true?

It’s kinda buggy but should work mostly as long as you don’t switch or use switching moves(Like u-turn, whirlwind, roar etc)

Edit: If you get 0s or 1s, while trying to battle with someone, keep pressing space bar or enter till it goes into the battle.

Also, just for information, random battle is not actually a random battle with a random team, it just matches you with whoever is online at the same time and has chosen the random battle option. And your team is your party pokemon.

ok, great, thanks so much :wink:

Really? Whenever I try battling the game crashes

Strange, I’ve managed to battle twice so far.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

p.s. added more to my reply.

sorry, couldnt move my save files over, how do i do that?

I cant find the Game.rxdata file? this is what i see:

nvm guys, i fixed that problem thanks to cow538 :slight_smile:

guys im still having the same problem of being unable to connect to the server as in teh first post, even after updating. What could be the problem?