How to remove Pokémon from team

Hello I’m new to the game and just wanted to know how to remove Pokémon from my team in the game. I tried the export button but it just moved them to “box 1” not off the team. The Pokémon remained in his spot. Even after I backed out. I just don’t want to get stuck with the 6 Pokémon I caught at the beginning of the game or start over.

1 Like

When selecting the box options, you can select “Deposit Pokémon” or if you select “Move Pokémon”, click on the “Party” button, select your Pokémon, press X and deposit it in your PC.

1 Like

Sorry to bother you but I need more clarification. I’m guessing the box option must not be on the Pokémon section because all I see are summary, switch, export, item and cancel. Is this a Dex Nav feature?

1 Like

… It is in the pc of every pokemon center

1 Like

Thank you both! Sorry for the stupid question. It’s my first time playing a Pokémon video game as well. So I figured it had to be simple but I didn’t know. Seriously though when I was a kid I was only allowed to watch the show and play the trading card game. So please forgive my ignorance. Lol!

2 Likes

Tell me if you need pictures to guide you with this. Pokémon Insurgence is a bit guided toward for experienced players, so it lack the catching tutorial and explaining how the PC works. I can also give you a hand on some hidden mechanic of the game.

1 Like

Once I found the computer I found all the prompts you were talking about. So I figured it out. So it was just a matter of locating the PC at the center. So I’m ready for my first Pokémon video game journey without Ash Ketchum and all his wise battling tactics. Thank you very much!

2 Likes