How to Get Shadow Mewtwo

Hello :wave:t3: I managed to pass the Battle Championsip after a lot of effort and work :crazy_face:, and they already gave me the Battle Pass but it is all check on the wiki and it does not say anything about the Battle Pass or where exactly is Shadow Mewtwo :unamused: look in the forum and it seems that it is not available, but I do not know if 1.2.7 is already available :man_shrugging:t2:. If anyone knows where it is located and if it is already available, or not I would greatly appreciate it. :blush:

I’m not sure what the battle pass is, but you can get 1.2.7 here

After u teach the suzerain rank at the cc, u will have the opportunity to catch shadow mew2

Thank you very much to both of you, if for the cc You mean the championship that is what the wiki says but it didn’t happen to me he just said to me some congratulations to you obtained the rank of sovereign or something like that I don’t remember and then I gave the item Battle Pass is everything and I do not know if I should use it in some places and where is it you know?

1 Like

I haven’t been able to catch shadow mewtwo yet, so, I can’t help ya here

ok no problem :sweat_smile: thank you very much for the help :+1:t4:

1 Like

after you become suzerain, use the pass to walk in the entry way that told you to join the tourney.

Ok thanks

2 Likes