How could I improve my team for the elite four?

-Armored T-tar
-Volcorona
-D. Bisharp (iffy)
-Mega Haxourus
-D. Venasaur
-D. Gardevior

In order to receive some useful advice, you’d need to list out what all the natures are, EV spread, held items, and movesets.

Armored T-Tar, Neutral, Sand stream
Foul Play
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Item: T-tar amour

Mega Haxourus, Naive (want adamant), Weak Armour
Iron Head
Dragon Claw
Dragonify
Dragon Dance
item: mega stone

D. Venasaur, Neutral, Pyscho Call
Calm Mind
Hypnosis
Psychic
Moonblast
item: rocky helmet or choice specs

Volarona, Mild, Flame Body
Fiery Dance
Quiver Dance
Bug Buzz
Giga Drain
item: life orb

D. Bisharp, calm(trash), Frisk
Power-up punch
Drain Punch
Taunt
Acrobatics
No Item

D. Gardevior, naughty(bad), lighting rod
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
ThunderBolt
Livewire
Item: Focus sash or choice specs

obviously, you’re going to want to spend some time improving the nature of your mons. Fastest way is probably to trade someone for some bred deltas. After that, I’d likely replace both mega haxorus and delta bisharp, but that’s up to you.

Movesets need improvement as well
Armored t-tar: switch foul play for crunch and dragon claw for superpower.
Mega hax: switch out dragonify and d dance for earthquake and swords dance
D Venusaur: switch hypnosis for shadow ball/focus blast, and maybe want to swap out moonblast for draining kiss if you want to use calm mind. Leftovers is a much better item in that case
D Gardevoir: calm mind and livewire aren’t really useful on such a frail mon. Focus blast/Earth power and moonblast are much better. Choice scarf is much preferred over specs

What should I replace d bisharp with? I think I gonna mega hax. And why crunch over foul play?

If you really want an easier time w/ the elite four, I’d swap d bisharp with d snorlax. As for tyranitar, crunch is infinitely better than foul play because tyranitar has a high attack stat, and foul play is only useful for pokemon who have low attack stats.

Replace bisharp with d. Snorelax, it just sweeps the elite 4