How can I get untradebanned?

Mostly a question for the devs/mods, and idk if this belongs in online…but a while ago, I got tradebanned due to me using cheat engine to speed my game up because in game speed up was making my game lag even further and crash. Then, I got tradebanned for that, and LITERALLY deleted cheat engine. Also deleted all instances of my game, my game saves, and restarted my entire save file. It’s been a while, and it’s kinda bothering me. I don’t know how I can get unbanned. I’ve submitted an appeal, but nobody has gotten in contact with me about it, and I just wanted to get some further insight into this problem. Thank you guys!

2 Likes

I dont know if that works . But delete entire game and redownload

Nahh, the devs/mods themselves have to see this and somehow help me cause you get banned via IP

Use vpn

no you shouldn’t, using a vpn means automatic blocking

3 Likes

Oh didn’t know that.

The best thing u can do is contact deukfhood

1 Like

Uhh, been 4 days, and I haven’t gotten anything from the devs…can I please get some insight on this? Not gonna ping one of the devs cause that’s probably a surefire way to get banned on the forums lol

1 Like

Idk ping them on disc

1 Like

I don’t have their IDS…

1 Like

Well ur gone then enjoy ur ban but how did they know u used cheat engine tho?

1 Like

Uhh, Sbeve/Conk told em. I don’t blame him. That was my fault for using ce.

1 Like

Welp I still think its silly for speeding up the game but im pretty sure with cheat engine u can do more then speeding up the game.

Here goes nothing.

@1ofthe4rocketbros, can you please help me? I don’t know who else I should ping, since you are the only person that I know can help me with tradebans. I deleted cheat engine from my system, and deleted all my saves. So, I can’t use cheat engine even if I wanted to. I can give you proof if you need.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Quick update on this, I got untradebanned. Crimson on the discord server got me unbanned in the span of a day!

2 Likes

Oh wow! U learnt ur lesson!

2 Likes

Yep. Cheat engine is GONE, and it’s not coming back, whatsoever.

2 Likes

can i also be unbanned it been a while and i ve deleted all the stuff of insurgence and cheat engine and im= use a different pc but i use this one for school so can u pls unban me for this ip
@1ofthe4rocketbros

1. This is necro
  2. Idt any of the mods are still active on the forums. You’d have better luck on the discord
  3. Welome to the community. It’s mostly dead, except for a few people coming here, but hope you enjoy your stay.
1 Like