Holon Dex Teams

Greetings everyone,
I’ve been looking at the Holon Dex and I’m really impressed with all the awesome delta’s people came up with.Congrats to all the finalists. Seriously, I want to catch all of these pokemon. On that note, I thought it might be fun to list out which delta’s we would make a team out of if we could only choose from the Holon Dex. You can find the holon dex here
https://p-insurgence.com/HolonDex.html

And without further ado, here’s the top six Pokemon I would choose

Lucky me, two of my top six are actually going into the game (that I know of). W00t!

I realize my team is probably a bit unbalanced type wise but eh. As I said before, these delta’s are all amazing. I’d like to point out that despite disliking the bidoof line in general, I really like MorallyIncorrect’s Bibarel and Bidoof. I’m also a big fan of PCtheSkitty’s Ralts line. I’m a big fan of that line normally, but I really like the direction they took it in.

Anyway, let’s see what you all would pick!

2 Likes

How do you post images? I just made my account a few days ago.

I copy pasted them directly. You can format the images in the resulting string by modifying the width and height. The default is 240. I resized mine to 130 I believe.

Thanks. Can I post 2 sets of 6 Pokemon teams? There’s way too many cool Pokemon.

Sure. Go right ahead

And how about the new delta Pokemon people are posting right now? Can I use those too? Cause some of them look really cool. (Sorry for so many questions :3)

My team

1 Like

Seems legit. :ok_hand:

Go ahead, anime lover. That seems to be quite the diverse team Cow538. I bet each one is perfectly EV trained with IVs to match and a diverse set of nature’s to complement each one’s moveset. What looks to be six delta whoopers is actually a carefully disguised ruse. Isn’t it?

They all have naughty nature

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

and are EV trained in 255 speed nothing else. They all hold the lagging tail and they all know protect, detect, endure, and roar of time. They are all Ice/Flying type and have 0IVs in everything

1 Like

Very diverse indeed.

I had to put Regice in. I know its a legendary but it’s way too cool.

Here’s my second team. Again I wanted to put Zapdos because I didn’t like Zapdos that much, but this delta made it look amazing.

Nice picks!

Thanks!

alakazam looks likehes making magic tidepods

Please refrain from posting to old posts. Thank you very much.