Holiday Season Giveaway

hey megastone :slight_smile: can i ask you a heracross with swords dance, earthquake and stone edge ? jolly and moxie, thank you

Swords dance is a level-up move.

hi megastone, is a ferroseed with lech seed brave and 0 iv’s in speed possible ?

Technically it is possible, but since I haven’t bred anything with 0IV in speed before, I don’t think I can get it done fast enough

ok :slight_smile: then just brave with lech seed please

Can I ask for an adamant lucario w/bullet punch?

I have a relaxed ferro with leech seed and 0 speed if you want

yeah thanks :smiley:

Trading Name: westin Request: Shinx Nature : Adamant Moveset: Night slash, ice fang, double kick and shockwave Ability: Guts

Trading Name: darkliar Request: Aerodactyl Nature: Jolly Ability:Unnerve Moveset: Stone edge , Earthquake , Roost

Trading Name: Metapodstopls Request:Froakie Nature:Timid Ability:Protean Moveset: ice beam,scald

reply when you are ready to trade, thanks btw

Note: I’ll have everyone’s mons ready by the end of this week at the latest, so please be patient! :slight_smile:

Also, Happy New Year!

You too

hi, can i have a gastly with shadow ball, will o wisp, dazzling gleam, sludge bomb and modest nature ? thanks :slight_smile:

hello :slight_smile: happy new year, i wanna ask for a ralts with modest nature and shadow ball and psyshock, ty :smiley:

hey, can i ask for a modest bulbasaur with sludge bomb and giga drain ?

@legenkathy @SuperWho Could you specify the ability you want with the pokemon?

Trace please

Trade name: Cyber75 Request: manectric Moves: thunder, bite, thunderbolt, discharge Nature: adamant Thanks!!

overgrow