Trading Name : SkyMara

Request : Chimchar

Nature : Naive

Moveset : Fire Punch - Heat Wave - Thunder Punch - Fake Out

Ability : Iron Fist

Trading Name: huseyin

Request: Zorua

Nature : Hasty

Moveset: Sucker punch (night daze nasty plot and focus blast i can get myself)

Ability: Illusion

Can you get me something you like? (Post it before you start breeding I might already have it)

Trade Name: gennciiq request: swablu nature: adamant moves: if possible roost and steel wing by breeding, if not then no problem whichever you can. Ability: nataural cure

Wouldn’t you want them male since only males can pass on tm moves?

@Shurtugal @leolannister Brave Bird, Flare Blitz and Roost are all moves that are learned by level up, so I’ll just do swords dance if that’s fine

sounds good

Oh oops, didn’t read the breeding guide right. Yeah i’ll have them males. Btw just want to know, you doing both of em? it’s fine if you do only one, preferably the larvitar.

Yup, I’m doing both, I have the froakie done

Can I have a pawniard with sucker punch?

I don’t know, can you?

I could, but could you?

@Shurtugal @leolannister your fletchlings are ready, mention me on discord when you can trade

Edit: Trade complete with @Shurtugal, @leolannister and @SkyMara

on discord when you’re ready

I’ll take you up on that offer, if you will.

If possible, I would like a Dratini, 5 IVs with an Adamant Nature, and its Hidden Ability Marvel Scale. If it could know Dragon Dance, that would be great, and Extremespeed as well, but as I am pretty sure he can’t get it in Insurgence yet, I’m fine settling for Dragon Dance.

I’ll get to work smashing rocks right now so I can find a spare IV stone to pay you with, since I am grateful.

My trade name is Jayce2

Trade Name: Alipro7 request: gible nature: adamant moves: sword dance, stone edge, earthquake, dragon claw Ability: rough skin

Dratini gets dragon dance by level up, so it would be rather pointless to request that move, but otherwise sure

Mega, are you able to do my magnemite?

swords dance is unavailable and dragon claw is a level up move, so it would be just stone edge and earthquake