Hidden Grotto bug

So I have been playing this game earlier this year, and always interested to check the hidden grottoes. The thing is, when I quick save OUTSIDE the grotto before checking whatever’s inside of it, everything is fine - it changes the spawn and I can always soft reset it. However, when I saw the sprite of a mon that I want to cpature and quick saved INSIDE, then interact with it and captured, the next refresh of the grotto would never spawn anything. And I already had a few grottoes that never spawned anything anymore since I did the quick saving INSIDE. Is this a bug? I never messed with the time and date in my PC and would let the time pass naturally. Thank you to whoever will respond to this.
1 Like

Haven’t encountered that specific problem, but I recently had a bit of an issue with another time mechanism. Just in case you haven’t tried it yet, consider re-downloading the game to revert any possible and unintended changes in the files.

Actually, I had this game reinstalled recently and nothing has changed. The same grottoes were never fixed and new additional ones are having the same issue.
1 Like