Hi guys, finally I found this section

I somehow managed to miss this section for the last 3 months… Sorry for the late introduction, HI! My name isn’t actually Attila, that’s just the name of a singer I love.

I’m a italian fan, I play pokémon since gen 1 and I’m also an avid manga reader, a 3rd rate duelist with 4th rate yu-gi-oh decks, and a metal head.

Insurgence is an amazing game :heart::heart: my favorite pokémon game for sure (perhaps tied with Mystery Dungeon).

2 Likes

Thank you again for trying out my secret base.
I’m also an avid Pokemon fan, I too played since first gen. I’m from Canada, and currently own 11 binders of cards and tons of memorabilia.
I also have tattoos with Pokémon yellow’s Ash and Pikachu done 8bit style on my feet. They actually went internet viral a few years ago. My friend posted them on reddit and got a ton of recognition, not my intention at all🤣
My favorite game will always be Crystal. It holds a special place in my heart. I also read the manga and I draw too. I am definitely catching up as I am a preschool teacher and lately have had no time to really enjoy these hobbies.
I also teach grades 2-5 how to battle with Pokémon cards during my lunch break. It’s a great way to encourage socialization, math, reading and turn taking. The children here are many who struggle with socializing or just really enjoy Pokémon. Cheers!

1 Like

:sob:

RIP @AttilaDorn. You will be missed.

Necro

2 Likes

what does that mean? I’m not a necromancer.

You revived a dead post. I’m getting whoooooshed aren’t I?

Whatever do you mean?

It’s like if I made a joke about a penguin being in the Sahara and you said that penguins aren’t supposed to be in the desert. You take it too seriously when it’s clearly supposed to be a joke. It’s also a category on Reddit

Oh. Sorry.

So what is this necro thing again?

You revived a dead post so people got unwanted notifications and another reason that doesn’t make sense to me is that it covers up new topics that need more attention

Oh okay. Thank you for explaining it to me. I will try to to do it again.

mutes topic