Hey, I'm just asking a question about my Megas

I have 4 Mega Pokemon. Mega Delta Charizard, Mega Typhlosion, Mega Delta Gardevoir and Mega Flygon. Taking their moves, Levels and Stats into this, Which is the best right now? Typhlosion: Lv. 44 Atk: 71 Def:82 Sp. Atk: 102 Sp. Def: 85 Spd: 103 Bold D.Gardevoir: Lv. 42 Atk: 61 Def: 62 Sp. Atk: 103 Sp. Def: 113 Spd: 80 Careful Flygon: Lv. 45 Atk: 107 Def: 86 Sp. Atk: 89 Sp. Def: 79 Spd: 106 Rash D.Charizard Lv. 61 Atk: 131 Def: 117 Sp. Atk: 152 Sp. Def: 123 Spd: 153 Quirky I think my Delta Charizard (I named him Ken) is the Best right now. ReEDIT: Moves, Typhlosion: Return, Eruption, Flamethrower and Flame Charge. D.Gardevoir: Nuzzle, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Calm Mind. Flygon: Ancient Roar, Boomburst, Earthquake And Drakon Voice. D.Charizard: Lunar Cannon, Shadow Sneak, Dragon Pulse and Shadow Ball.

it really depends on what you mean by ‘best’…

your delta charizard is obviously the strongest at the moment because of how high leveled it is, but mega flygon is ridiculously broken if you have an appetite for destruction.

(also you didn’t list their movesets)

I put the movesets up. So you can know what they have. :happy:

your movesets are pretty good, but you might want to look for other coverage moves rather than only having stab.

i would get rid of lunar cannon on delta charizard and maybe replace it with hp fighting to cover dark and ice types.

earth power is a better move for flygon rather than earthquake because its mega gets amped special attack rather than physical attack. boomburst also beats hyper beam because of the amplifier ability with no turns eaten up to rest.

delta gardevoir should have shock wave replaced with thunderbolt simply because it’s much more powerful. calm mind is risky because of how frail it is against physical attackers, but if you’re confident it will survive then keep it.

eruption is a must for typhlosion, as it’s faster than most other pokemon and will likely have full hp when it attacks. focus miss covers rock types and hp grass would take care of ground and water types.

that’s the best advice i can give, even though i’m not very knowledgeable about this game. i hope your team works out well. :slight_smile:

But Delta Charizard’s Mega Ability makes it dark so Lunar Cannon fires off instantly. And about Eruption and Thunderbolt, I don’t think I have Thunderbolt’s TM If it’s in game and how do I get Eruption? Also Boomburst…If there is a Move Relearner or a Move Tutor to help me can you tell me where to find them?

i forgot about noctem. my mistake

thunderbolt is the prize for defeating the fifth gym leader.

eruption is learned at level 74 for typhlosion. it can also be retaught via move tutor

boomburst is learned at level 54 for flygon, but it can be retaught as well.

you can get a move relearner inside your secret base. it’s purchased under the functions category.

you find heart scales in rock smash rocks or pokepon. you can also fish for luvdisc in the midna mines and use thief on them if that floats your boat.

Oh. But I can’t get passed the Fairy Gym…

Don’t underestimate Mega Typhlosion. Hubris, coupled with its high Special Attack and Speed to start with, make it a great sweeper.

Oh, Good thing I traded for that Cyndaquil…And also I think I can sweep the Fairy Gym now with Mega Typhlosion with Eruption!

if you need to beat the fairy gym then i would definitely use mega typhlosion for that

I shall do that, After I get Boomburst on Flygon.

alright. good luck!

Be careful with eruption on Typhlosion. if you lose HP, it won’t do much good. The problem with typhlosion is its terrible moveset unless you breed it.

Personally, if all of them are in your team anyway, I’d use mega flygon; regular flygon is pretty much trash and the mega is great; while the others are either good (deltas) or somewhat useful (typhlosion) without megas.

Also, if you aren’t going to mega typhlosion, you probably shouldn’t have it on your team. Same for flygon. lots of weakesses and much better options for their types.

EDIT: never mind the Focus Blast. I didn’t realize someone had traded you D. Gardevoirite.

Also, if you think you can sweep the fairy gym with that moveset on typhlosion, even mega, you’re in for at least 2, probably 3 nasty surprises.

I beat the Fairy Gym now. Mega Thyphlosion Almost destroyed it in one setting, Then Azumarrill came out. Then I used my other pokemon to beat it then Thyphlosion continued to destroy the gym.