Help with team building plez!

Ran through on another file and was doing fine, but wanted to start a new one. I dont enjoy switching things around often, so i tend to find something and stick with it till the end - often times meaning ill only have 3 or 4 in my team for a good while lol.

So far, I have Delta Charizard, Delta Crustle (cake), Delta Snorlax, Starmie, Butterfree, and Delta Scyther.

I know Eviolite isnt until the end, so i either need to evolve (which ill need help with), or need to replace the Scyther, and i definitely plan to replace Butterfree - question is, with what? Any suggestions?

You don’t need help to evolve scyther. You can evolve trade evos at the witch doctor in the helios black market. If you plan to run eviolite you might as well just evolve it. Delta scyther is used over scizor because it has better speed and scizors bulk is less relevant because of its bad defensive typing. The same goes for eviolite bulk on scyther so you’re better off running a different item on scyther.

To replace butterfree there’s delta budew in the utira library. Delta roserade synergies very well with mega delta charizard. You should get shadow dancer on it over heliophobia.