Help with first team?

I think you should use an all delta team. Otherwise, what is the point?

1 Like

yea that works as well

1 Like

I don’t know… make the game more doable and use Armor?

imo there are new megas to use, armored pkmn, and there is nothing wrong with new pkmn

1 Like

In both case, Pokémon Insurgence is a lot of fun. Enjoy the game!

My point still stands. Trust me, I think you should do an all delta team.

1 Like

How do you know @Twiltimicket is a HE?

GODAMMIT! THERE IS NO OFFICIAL UNGENDERED SINGULAR PRONOUNS IN FRENCH! CAN I HAVE A LITTLE CHANCE FOR THE SWITCH TO ENGLISH?

But you are right about that one. Nevermind me then!

1 Like

Heya @Twiltimicket ! Welcome to the community, I see you’re building a team for a playthrough! Which is great, some of these deltas that you were suggested for a team are mid game, if you need any pokemon, don’t be afraid to ask!

-Aki

You guys are all seriously so amazing! I’m just gonna hop in and get started then learn as I go. I appreciate the builds! I’ll look more into the IV/EV stuff later once I’m a little in, is that a good idea?

1 Like

you don’t really have to worry about that until the champion, natures are more important imo

edit: you can buy EV reducing berries pretty early so I would just have fun

2 Likes

id say the only resonable choice as starters are d bulbasaur and d charmander, squirtle just does not hit hard in its base form and even with the mega evolution mega d venusaur and mega d charizard are infinitely better

1 Like

Imo, D. Charizard can fend for itself without it’s mega better than venu. If you can cover zard’s weaknesses, your team is GOLDEN.

Well, this is for story, so it works quite well, or just use a Hyper Potion in Normal. D. Venu is not nearly as good without mega, the classic Chlorosaur is better than non mega D. Venu.

1 Like

tbh the delta that i rly recommend is d yanmega. it’s postgame, but a lot of people on here could probably trade u one. adaptability+choice specs or lo hits incredibly hard, and he gets a bunch of great moves by level up like leaf storm and hurricane

1 Like