Help with first team?

@Twiltimicket, are you getting this?

nonononononononononononononononononononononononono. this is delta snorlax. body slam is NOT good on this mon. EQ (earthquake) is way better.

Remember it isn’t necessary a full Delta team! I also think regular Scizor and Gengar make very great Pokémon. Mega Typhlosion is BROKEN! He is a more offensive version of Mega Delta Venusaur.

Delta Haxorus and Delta Snorlax are very good ones!

Y’all are wonderful! Scizor and Snorlax both sound great to me, I think I’d just be missing a solid fire type right?

1 Like

Wait. @PeterHolmes74 made a good point. do you want this to be only delta, @Twiltimicket?

Speed Boost Blaziken, Chandelure, Delta Chandelure, Mega Typhlosion, Gale Wing Talonflame are good ones.

@PeterHolmes74? Which set is better?

I prefer my Bulk Up because he doesn’t require an immediate usage of Potions

I prefer M. Typhlo

it can use synthesis next turn to heal.

But a VERY SLOW ONE, so he must tank 2 hits. Drumlax is difficult to pull off outside of doubles.

I don’t mind if there are some non-deltas! I just wanted to try mostly deltas for the novelty

3 Likes

Yeah. Then just Use M. Typhlo. Hubris sweep is op

Use Hp grass on him and start sweepin

I just feel like if you don’t use deltas, you are missing out on a large chunk of the game.

1 Like

Imo, most fire deltas suck

I propose a team of:

• Mega Typhlosion
  • Choice Scarf Delta Gardevoir
  • Gengar
  • Delta Snorlax / Delta Haxorus / Delta Venusaur
  • Armored Tyranitar
  • Sand Rush Excadrill

That way, you have 3 delta, 1 Armored and a solid matchup against most battles.

I think I’ll try mega Typhlosion, that’s still pretty novel. And if the game is as fun as I think it will be I’ll have plenty of play throughs with different deltas. What sorts of sets should I be looking for in typhlosion?

1 Like

typhlo is just max speed max spatk timid

eruption
hp (grass but it’s still coverage)
extrasensory
focus blast

1 Like

Typhlosion @ Typhlosionite
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Eruption