I need help with the Elite 4. My initial plan was to see what the most common type disadvantages were among the Elite 4 and form a team-based around that. However, once I got to the first member of the Elite 4, Kayla (the one that uses baton pass), my team seems to be constantly fainting. Especially if put up against her Sylveon with Stored Power. Are you able to provide help with any strategies that I could use? Listed below is my team as well as their moves and level if that may be of any help.
- Lucario (lv89) Close Combat, Bullet Punch, Shadow Claw, and Ice Punch
- Delta Snorlax (lv88) Earthquake, Drain Punch, Seed Bomb, and Belly Drum
- Spiritomb (lv89) Sucker Punch, Shadow Sneak, Phantom Force, and Dark Pulse
- Swampert (lv88) Scald, Whirlpool, Stealth Rock, and Earthquake
- Chandelure (lv88) Flame Burst, Flame Charge, Hex, and Shadow Ball
- Ninjask (lv89) X-Scissor, Bug Bite, Aerial Ace, Swords Dance