Help with Audrey @ Abyssal Base?

So I’m kinda stuck on the Abyssal Base boss battle w/ Audrey. I’ve been able to wipe out Audrey’s team with my Delta Muk with the exception of her Kyogre since it has Origin Pulse and Delta Muk is weak to Water-type 2x and Ice Beam covers my Serperior and D. Charizard which are resistant to Water 1/2x. Any suggestions? My team is below:

Lvl. 52 Delta Muk (Regurgitation) holding Leftovers with Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Fissure, Minimize
Lvl. 49 Rotom (Levitate) holding Leftovers with Electro Ball, Ominous Wind, Double Team, Charge Beam
Lvl. 48 Serperior (Overgrow) holding Miracle Seed with Giga Drain, Solar Beam, Leafblade, Coil
Lvl. 50 Gengar (Levitate) holding Exp.Share with Dazzling Gleam, Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse, Dream Eater
Lvl. 46 D. Scizor (Ice Cleats) holding D. Scizorite with Low Sweep, False Swipe, Blizzard, Psycho Cut
Lvl. 45 D. Charizard (Spirit Call) holding D. Charizardite with Hyper Voice, Fly, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball

I also have two Pokemon that I put on my team if necessary:

Lvl. 40 Gyarados (Intimidate) holding King’s Rock with Twister, Ice Fang, Surf, Dragon Pulse
Lvl. 39 D. Gardevoir (Lightningrod) holding Magnet with Frost Breath, Ice Shard, Thunder Wave, Shock Wave

I’ll train these up of course. Please let me know if I need to switch out my team for one of these or switch Items or if I need a totally different Pokemon to get past that Kyogre. Thanks!

1 Like

Put in your delta gardevoir

1 Like

But teach it better moves like thunderbolt or zap cannon

What party pkmn should i replace?

Delta scizor cuz there’s not many physical ice move it can learn so it’s at a disadvantage

1 Like

I just used Empoleon with leftovers because it is Water/Steel which is resistant to Water/Ice, so I just spammed Surf and Whirlpool. I replaced my D. Charizard for it and put in D. Gardevoir for the D. Scizor. Thanks anyway though!

Yup anytime