Help me build a team

I want to build a team but I’m terrible at making them so I was wondering if someone could help me out

All pokemon in my pc: Sableye, durant, electabuzz, omanyte, aegislash, ditto, anorith, mudkip, hitmon, dragonair, delta muk, bastidon, onix, charizard, delta bisharp, sawk, delta roserade, sceptile, snorlax, delta vespiqueen, typhlosion, kabutops, feraligatr, beedrill, infernape, flygon, tyranitar, delta snorlax, delta gardevoir, thundorous,

• haxorous and marowak

What I usually do is pick one pokemon (usually a mega) and build your team around covering its weaknesses. For example, start with Flygon (Mega). It is weak to Ice, Flying, Dragon, and Rock. So add Infernape to take care of Ice and Rock, and Delta Gardevoir to take care of Flying and Dragon. Then, build the rest of the team however you want, just be aware of common weaknesses and remember that picking pokemon you like is more important than making the most competitive team.

Here is an example:

Flygon Infernape D. Gardevoir D. Roserade Feraligatr Aegislash

Mudkip Aegislash Charizard Onix > Steelix D.Gardevoir Sceptile

Flygon Aegislash Typhlosion Feraligatr D Gardevoir D Bisharp

Probably choose between mega flygon and mega typhlosion, both are pretty good

1 - Tyranitar Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Thunder Fang(Move Relearner)

2 - Lapras(Route 6, Route 7 surf for it) Ice Beam, Surf, Thunderbolt, Psychic

3 - Breloom(route 10, grass) Seed Bomb, Sky Uppercut, Force Palm, Bulk Up

4 - Typhlosion Flamethrower, Lava Plume, Eruption(More HP, More DMG), Focus Blast

5 - Delta Roserade Moonblast, Moonlight, Dark Pulse, Lunar Cannon

6 - Flygon Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide, Feint Attack/Hyper Beam

all the moves are obtainable by either leveling,relearning, or tm this shouldn’t be used competitively and Lapras and Breloom are worth it

mega on who

on tyranitar (Hidden item near the Ruin Maniac in the Rezzai Desert) Sorry for the late response