Help me! 2nd gym leader nightmare

Hey guys!

Can someone help me and send pokemon/s that help me defeat this gym leader ? I spent 3,5 hour to collecting pokemons, trian them and when i beat 4/6 hes pokemons HE SEND RANDOM HUNTER -_-

Can someone help me how to use this option , and send pokemons to get this badge ? I really would like to go to next cities but rly no idea what to do …

Can you tell about ur team ??

You could try setting up on the shuckle. However, if this is a trade post, please follow the default trading template and make a post in the trading category

And here’s a guide on how to trade.

[quote=“Ababa122, post:1, topic:10815”] HE SEND RANDOM HUNTER [/quote] If you mean you’re on a randomizer, then you won’t be able to trade. Either post your team and ask for feed back in the Team Discussion category or ask for a pokemon in the trading category.

No no. I play totaly normal version I mean he should have bug/ posion type pokemons THEN HE CAME OUT WITH HUNTER.

Atm i had in my team :

• 32 Wartortlie ( This Dark/ Fighting -_- )
  • 34 Grimer ( This Ground one :smiley: )
  • 34 Rotom
  • 29 Axie
  • 27 Corsola
  • 24 Quilava
  • 26 Mantine
  • 29 Kadabra

Sorry that i put this topic in wrong category i start play this pokemon yesterday and im pretty new on this forum . Would be great if anyone could send me pokemon for a while to beat this leader P.S Pokemons by trading evo in this version by lvl right ?

My nick in Pokegear online is Ababa122 , would be great if someone coud send me pokemon for a while to defeat this guy

Xaviers gym is about Bug AND Poison types. Haunter is part poison so that’s why It’s there. its not random.

Also, just go to the secret base and buy a level trainer.

ye ye just you know he suprise me so hard.when i allready thought im gonna beat him just haunter 1shoot every single my pokemon.

Atm i can’t buy level trainer have 550$ -_- I lost a lot on tries to defeat this gym leader…

Break rocks and sell the items you get. It should get you enough money pretty quickly.

Also in one of the beginning towns, you’re able to trade for a Gastly. I kept trading until I got a Modest one, but you could do that or a Timid. I out sped his Haunter even though mine was Modest. I can look at my team when I faced him if you want. Just let me know!

wtf is a is a hunter?

Cheese, he said Haunter.

Your Wartortle should be able to really lay the hurt on that haunter if you can hit it with a dark type move. Alternatively you could go back to the very first forest and catch a Gastly there. Level it up a bit using the level trainer and you’ll have a haunter of your own in no time. Ghosts dislike dark and ghost type moves. I also had a rough time with this gym, but then I leveled my delta Charmeleon into a delta Charizard. I imagine you’ll find similar success if you evolve your Wartortle into a Blastoise.

Yea i made it finally. Thx everyone for help!

I have 1 more questions pokemons like Phantump for example ( evolving by trade ) In insurgence evoolve by lvl ? Is there any note where is wroten wich lvl needed every pokemon from trading ?

There’s an npc later on that can help evolve pokemon that normally require trades. Otherwise, you can hop on Discord and request help with trade evolving one.

@Cow538 what?

yeah i get it now was confused earlier cause hunter is actually a real word

Thought you were talking to snow

yeah right