Help making pokemon dark/ghost team!?

can anyone help me with making a dark/ghost team the pokemon has to have at least one of these types but can also have another type.

The pokemon i have right now are: Sableye (maybe mega) Aegislash absol yveltal gengar Jellicent

I have no idea for the moves so please help. If possible competitive team but mainly for fun.

Sableye as mega or absol or gengar.

plz help is appreciated and you may change any pokemon.

Sorry if its not the right place for asking this

Absol is bad without Mega so don’t use that unless you can do a crit build with 100% crit chance, Yveltal is not available in the current version of the game. I’d say just look up the competitive sets on Smogon and maybe change them a bit for in-game. That’s my suggestion.

i find smogon but where do i find the sets?

just search the pokemons name + smogon so like mega absol smogon build use it as a guide and change some

If you need a link here’s one: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/absol/ru/

I wouldn’t waste the mega stone for Sableye. Not that mega Sableye isn’t good, but just not needed as it is already powerful with a Prankster, Will-O-Wisp, Recover, and Knock Off set. Mega Gengar would seem like a better choice for using the mega stone on team.

I would also replace Absol with a Ghost/Fire or Dark/Fire type, Chandelure comes to mind first as it is stronger than Houndoom. Also you might find Geninja with Protean to be really useful in place of Jellicent, technically a Dark/Water but would function well as a scout and can change typing when needed.

Yveltal isn’t available unless you’re doing a randomized run. Malamar, Spiritomb, Delta Charizard, Hydreigon, Krookodile, and Tyranitar are some replacement options you can consider until Yveltal is released.

use greninja