1.I love Pokemon Fan Games and Rom Hacks
2.I love playing computer games and PS4
3.I love Cooking! I want to become a chef
4. My Favorite Pkmn are Lucario, Gengar and Rampardos
5.My Favourite Megas are: Mega Lucario, M.Gengar and M. Blaziken
6. My favourite food is HamburgersšŸ”
7.I also love Watching Football (Soccer for Americans),
my favourite team is Tottenham Hotspur.
8.My first Poke Game was Pkmn FireRed(I played it in an emulator)
9. My Fave anime is DragonBall(Z and Super)
10. My Favourite Book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

3 Likes

Good luck on your dream! Chefs are underrated, especially when they do a good job, we tend to give them for granted! Welcome (ā€¢Ģ€į“—ā€¢Ģ)Łˆ Ģ‘Ģ‘

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Good Luck with your dreams too

I love cooking as well!
My first game was also firered on emulator (I used sooo many cheats!)

1 Like

Ikr! Whenever we go to a restaurant, I always ask my dad to give them a good tip because I feel like they donā€™t get appreciated enough! I also want to become a massive chef for a massive restaurant!

1 Like

Fun Fact : I didnā€™t know that you could switch Pokemon in battles so I had a level 40 Blastoise before the 3 gym

1 Like

I had a lv 100 team of legends before 1st gym! xD

1 Like

But I didnā€™t know that they would not obey you and I lost to brock 7 times because of that!

I actually didnā€™t know how to use cheats and I also hated grinding my momā€™s so I just used lvl10 mons against the elite Four. (Also my English kinda sucks so sorry if I wrote anything wrong)

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

No worries! Cheats are on the web but I love using supercheats. I usually only use master ball and rare candy cheats.

1 Like

Also something thatā€™s off topic, I was playing a fire red randomizer and run into a SHINY RAYQUAZA which was caught after 20 minutes @Firefiber733339

1 Like

Did you mean in Pokemon Red? There is that ā€œLvl. 100 before Brockā€ glitch, but they should obey you.

By the way, hi @GiaPeNiw. Iā€™m Steelman. I love playing ROM Hacks too, and Iā€™m currently trying to make my own. I was wondering if you knew any good DS hacks? Iā€™ve only found GBA hacks and 3DS difficulty hacks.

I know remakes of normal games like volt white 2

1 Like

I know hacks like Pokemon Blaze Black, Renegade Platinum, Sun Gold and Sacred Gold, Bloody Plantinum etc.

Exactly!

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard of Blaze Black and Volt White, but not any of the others. Thanks for the help both of you! Iā€™ll look into them.

2 Likes

No problem

1 Like

Also @Steelman2004, I named my game. It is named Pokemon Aztec and Inca

1 Like