Hello fellow insurgents!

Hi guys! Some of you may remember me, some may not, some may be new, and to them I say hello! Anyways, I came back recently to this forum in search of the full game, but sadly, there is none yet. I’m waiting patiently though! In the meantime if anyone’s bored, I’m happy to announce that I came back to the fanfic that I started writting when this forum was still on Reddit and wrote another chapter. If anyone wants to check it out, here’s the link:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11183447/1/The-Prophecy-of-Insurgence

If you guys like fanfics, leave a review. I want some feedback to know if what I’m doing is good. Well, that wraps it up pretty much. Sorry to take up your time, thank you for your attention and have a great day!

1 Like

Hi I have no idea who you are so you must have joined a while ago… checks your profile yeah… feb 2016… anyway your fanfic is great :slight_smile: (kinda reminds me of @SerenityFaithful’s fanfic)

2 Likes

people are ripping off my story now, eh?

you mean yet*

other than that, welcome to the insurgence forums :smiley:

2 Likes

Well not really ripping of xD I started my fic back in 2015 so it was my original idea xD

As to the grammar errors: they are rather common in the first chapters but they should be disapearing as you read on. I’m not a native English speaker and I’m writting these chapters at night so it’s easy for me to make a mistake.

Anyways, thanks for the support!

Thanks for the warm words, I hope you enjoyed it! :smiley:

ah, my fanfic started in 2016, so technically I am ripping you off XD

xDDDD Yeah kind of (I’m joking of course)

1 Like