Hello Everyone!

Why not?

YOU are a hero in my book. Man, 2 people from your family are heroes. @Asylian22 and you.

1 Like

Never paid attention in class, thought school was boring, you know how it is.

Wow. I am (as Steel calls it) in hell and I guess I have some stuff in common with you.

1 Like

Thank you. Seems like you found a good friend @Steelman2004.

Check dis out.

1 Like

Nice to meet you, Fire. Personally, I don’t watch YouTube, nor can I get through a book that’s more than 50 pages.

I have played every main series game too. But I have never completed a dex. I love Toucannon. Also Krookodile and Flygon is a close third. And i wrote the story for the game me, @Steelman2004, and some others are working on. So we have a lot in common.

1 Like

Toucannon is probably my 3rd favorite regional bird. Staraptor is my first and Swellow is my second.

Sorry Corviknight is my second, Swellow is my third. But out of shinies, Toucannon is easily my favorite.

Swellow was (no offense) always a too fat bird mon. I really like it when birds are sleek and fast because, that is how birds are supposed to be. But this one was…different.

1 Like

I LOVE it. But people in my school hated on me for liking that shiny because it portrayed sexual colors…

1 Like

You make a valid point. I just like it because during my first nuzlocke in Emerald, it was the only Pokemon left on my team when I beat the E4.

They’re all jackasses. Ignore them.

THAT, is a very good reason for liking swellow. I personally never get attatched to my mons on nuzlockes so that when they go down, I really do not care. But, there were exceptions on my B2 nuzlocke. I actually cried when my beloved Crook died.

1 Like

Neither do I normally. But when Tails was at red health, that Endeavor/Quick Attack is what finally took down Wallace’s Milotic, so that’s when I became attached to it. By the way, what was Crook, a Krookodile?

Yeah. I love krookodile and chandelure and all of em. And I never thought swellow was actually capable of doing something cool.

1 Like

I have a grudge against Chandelure for whiping out my team during my White nuzlocke. Krookodile however is one of my favorite Ground Types. Just wished it had a better shiny.

No I am starting to grow on swellow. And if you did not pick it up yet, I love gen 5. It is my most fave region. I have this habit of liking things that people hate and hating things that people like. For example, I hate Charizard and greninja. I love Blastoise and Chesnaught.

1 Like

Well, I have a story. So when I got pokemon black, I started hunting for Sandile because I liked its shiny. Ik it was bad but I kinda liked it. So I hunted for it every day for 6 hrs for 3 YEARS. I could not find it and gave up. Then, I downloaded pokemon sun on citra and hunted. I got it after 9000 something eggs. That is when I realized that Citra does not allow trading to 3ds and I could not transfer it to my copy of X. And I have stopped shiny hunting ever since. This is the game that I will hunt and get a legit shiny.

1 Like

u were in the army? rly cool tbh

1 Like

also hi fire u have a weird school