Hello Everyone

Hi, I’m HikaruDP, and I’ve been quietly playing Insurgence by my lonesome. I have a base, and would love to be able to start interacting with others by going to their bases, but I don’t have any RL friends who play Insurgence. :broken_heart:

My username for the online features, is HikaruDP.

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forums!

Thank you. I realized I’d have to join to be able to do anything online. LOL So, are you interested in playing capture the flag?

What do you mean?

In the secret bases, you can put a flag guy in there so other players can visit your base and get a flag.

Most of us already collected enough flags to collect all the prizes that the flag guy has to offer. You can still visit our bases and get our flags though.

I need to know people’s online names for the game though. Does everyone go by the name they have here?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/19V_2ZRwHM_8z6z4qDyy8Q0cWM3dsv9Yb4enzgZFnPwc/edit#gid=0 Here’s a big list to explore.

Cool, thanks!

i just got spiritombite two days ago rip me

So, to get the flags, do you just find the flag guy in the other person’s base? If there’s something more, I’m not sure what to do…

Go to their friend safari, it’s in the back. The flag guy simply gives you the milestone rewards.

Oh, okay… another stupid question… I never did this on the official pokemon games, so I’m fuzzy on the details. What determines what kind of pokemon are in the friend safari? In mine right now are ice pokemon.

It’s random. Every safari has 3 different pokemon that can be found there. Go to wiki.p-insurgence.com/Friend_Safari for more information and a list of every pokemon that can be found there and the username for it.

@Dechozen101 and @Cheese555 and megastone Thank you so much for the information! :smiley:

Welcome to the forums!

Thankyou, @Shaymin