Have you ever shiny hunted a legend in the game?

read the title
I have shiny hunted one legend/mythical in my entire life, being the dude right here (took only 3 hours OwO)

What about you? Have you ever hunted one? Do you want to hunt one? Do you already have one?

1 Like

I have played every main game but never shiny hunted in my life

1 Like

Yes. Current successful count in that regard is 4.

1 Like

I’m also planning on replaying the game to hunt all of them, but I need some time to clean up on my main save.

1 Like

Oh my.

Not in Insurgence, no. But in the main series, I’ve hunted several; most notably Regigigas in ORAS (since I succeeded in finding it but it Struggled to death, so I had to start again).

2 Likes

I had an entire box of shiny legendaries, my best hunts were in crystal found celebi and suicune, 1/8192 is no joke. I remember suicune was a pain some old geezer was ranting for 15 good seconds and after suicune pops up no time to save. At the moment I’m hunting Arceus Reukra doesn’t take me that much time to beat but the Arceus symbol takes way too long to load up. Is there a way to speed up a legendary symbol?

I did like 20-25k SRs for a shiny Yveltal? Never got it tho lol, gave up after a while

1 Like

Which game was it on?

Insurgence

Gosh that’s rough, hopefully it doesn’t take me that long to get Arceus but who knows. you’ll have better luck next time for sure.