Halloween Giveaway(Requests closed)

Trading Name: sleepy

Offer: Any halloween themed pokemon, as well as any ghost types and dark types . They’ll be level 1, have 5 IVs and requested TMs and/or egg moves as long as the moves can be chain bred in 1.1; only one per person.

Here are some already available ones.
Pokemon Nature Ability Egg moves
Carvanha Naughty/Adamant/Jolly Speed Boost(HA) Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam and Waterfall.
Corphish Adamant/Jolly Adaptability(HA) Dragon Dance, Superpower, Aqua Jet and Waterfall.
Deino Timid Dark Pulse.
Froakie Modest/Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive Protean(HA) Ice Beam, Toxic Spikes and Grass Knot.
Gastly Timid/Modest Levitate Toxic, Will-O-Wisp and Sludge Bomb.
Larvitar Adamant/Jolly Guts Stealth Rock(Tutor in last city), Dragon Dance, Outrage and Pursuit.
Pancham Adamant/Jolly Scrappy(HA) Foul Play, Brick Break, Swords Dance and Rock Slide.
Pawniard Adamant/Jolly Defiant Sucker Punch, Pusruit, Swords Dance(Level up move) and Brick Break.
Sableye Careful/Bold Prankster(HA) Recover, Sucker punch, Calm Mind and Will-O-Wisp.
Scraggy Adamant/Jolly Moxie Dragon Dance, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Ice Punch(Fake Out can be replaced with Poison Jab on request).
Sneasel Adamant/Jolly Inner Focus/Keen Eye Ice Crash, Pursuit, Swords Dance and Poison Jab.
Spiritomb Adamant Noctem(HA) Pain Split, Destiny Bond and Will-o-Wisp.
Zubat Jolly/Adamant Infiltrator(HA) Brave Bird, U-Turn , Toxic, Defog, Roost and Sleep Talk (any combination of these moves).
Honedge Sassy/Adamant/Jolly No Guard Toxic, Flash Cannon and Gyro Ball; with a value of 0 in speed IV on request.

Request: Nothing.

Further info:

• The only requirement of the pokemon you request is it should be a halloween themed pokemon or it must be at least part ghost(or)dark type in it’s evolution line.

• My timezone is utc+05:30.

• Please specify the nature/ability that you want.

• You can request pokemon till October 31st(31st included, in UTC-12 timezone) Requests closed.

• If you have any shinies that you’re looking to trade, here’s an offer. Despite the thread being closed, just @ mention me on discord or reply here if you have a shiny you’re willing to trade.

• Please join the insurgence discord server, synchronizing trades there is much easier than here.

1 Like

I’d like to request that careful Sableye. :slight_smile:

Sure, I’ll reply when it’s ready.

this is cool, i might give some pimpkaboo’s too

Let me get Sassy Honedge with the 0 speed IV, I want to mass produce those for the tournament

.@Snuewks It’s ready. http://imgur.com/a/VpnFv Do you have a discord account? If not, we can trade here.

@cow538 Sure.

Edit: Trade complete with Snuewks and Cow538.

For the purpose of what I’m doing with it can the Honedge be male? (If that’s not too much of a request)

Ok, I can trade right now

I would like to request:

Zubat Ability: Infiltrator (HA) Nature: Jolly Moves: Brave Bird, U-Turn, Defog, Roost

1 Like

Sure Sky. I’ll breed yours after the other requests are over.

Edit: Trade complete with SkyMara.

I would like to request, Pancham or Pangoro, with an adamant ability. As well as O special attack IV and the moves Superpower, Knock Off, Gunk Shot, and Ice Punch. Also scrappy ability. Please tell me if you can’t do a certain one. BTW, thanks Sleepy!!!

All four of the moves you want are Move Tutor moves, which can’t be passed down by breeding.

always check for move tutor moves, those can’t be obtained as of now.

Thank for saying that to me!

Thanks for informing me with that.

So um, yeah Sleepy, just put any moves that would work well on Pancham. Since I didn’t know that they were move tutor moves. Sorry.

Sleepy could you get a spiritomb with the hidden ability and shadow sneak and adamant nature

Forget it i would prefer the one speaked above if you dont mind

@Anime_Lover Currently, the closest you can get to a smogon set excluding level up moves would be Foul Play, Brick Break, Swords Dance and Rock Slide. An adamant pancham with those moves and scrappy? Also, can’t guarantee that sp.atk IV will be zero but the other five will be 31.

@bernag You want the same pancham?

@Sleepy No i want the spiritomb speaked in the first post the one whos already available

1 Like