Guide for solving the Meloetta puzzles

In your case the rightmost piece in the third row needs to be swapped with the rightmost piece in the second row.

1 Like

Pfft what’re you talking about I’m not dumb enough to do something like… oh my god I am dumb enough to do something like that

2 Likes

how does the computer link work.

1 Like

Luck, just luck. Solving one row at a time and making sure you don’t change it is the best decision but just try to go in and out of it till you get one that is decent.

1 Like

wait i thought it was supposed to solve the meloetta puzzle for you

1 Like

It’s a guide, not some tool.

I thought it was supposed to solve it for you. I understand now

This helped so god damned much i sat here trying to to it for 20 mins then found this and did it in 4 (thanks to the labeled picture xD)

This is too old doesn’t work for current version of insugence

It’s simple, just get a picture of the complete, finished pictures of the Meloetta puzzles and you’ll be able to recognize where to put the pieces.

1 Like

it seems there is more then just sliding puzzles now right now i am stuck on the one in cave of origin and this guide can not be used for it

found somthing that may help Meloetta Puzzle Guide for 1.2.5

Great, I was intensely searching for this method. Finally found out it here to write my paper and delighted to get the assistance.

to me i don’t understand the puzzel. i dunno what im suport to do?

Please don’t necro.

what does necro. mean?

Reply to long-dead posts.

oh. how was i supost to know that? i still reply to my older posts :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :sweat_smile: :yum:

It’s in the rules iirc.

really?