Goodbye/Box Giveaway

Hello everyone,

For the past few months I’ve been spending much more time on both here at the forums and the discord, and I was able to find enjoyment both here and there. However, recent events in my life have prompted me to tell you that I will be leaving the insurgence server. The reason why I will be doing so is because I have come to realize that my academic performance in my school has been slipping as of late, and as a teenager in high school, that is not something that I can afford to do. I believe part of that is because hanging out with the Insurgence community is taking up too much of my time for me to focus on everything that is happening. Since I know that I will not be pleased with myself for not trying my best now in a few years, I need to put in my best effort, and part of that means that I can’t devote my time into being active in this community. I’ll probably be leaving the insurgence discord server on Friday night.

Now you might be wondering why this ‘letter’ is in the trading category. This is because this will also be my Box cleanout. Each person can choose one pokemon to take from the box below for free. The last day that you can trade for one of the mons will be Friday. My trade name is megastone.

I may or may not return after 1.2 is released, depending on how things turn out. I would like to give my thanks to the developers for making such an amazing game, and everyone else who made being part of this community so much fun.
Goodbye, and see you all later :slight_smile:

Reserved:
Dunno-Snorlax
mrElmas-Beldum
HETMANP-Minccino (Trade complete)
pokemonerd25-Slowpoke
MissChii-Eevee
afgh-Torchic (Trade complete)
Shurtugal-Froakie
r3n3gad3-Froakie
Ghostman-Zubat (Trade complete)
elriccrash-Gligar (Trade complete)
Ezio-Bagon
Tush16-Bagon (Trade complete)

5 Likes

It’s so sad to see you go :frowning: I hope you come back later sometime. But IRL high school is very important too! My sister is stressing herself out these days cause’ my dad requires straight As.

Anywho, can i have the Snolax please? Thanks.

1 Like

Some time out its always nice, and scool is of course more important so hope you do great!

I would like to have the Beldum :+1:

1 Like

i would love to get the mincino if possible ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Will be sad to see you go.

Slowpoke please.

1 Like

I’ve just joined on the Pokemon Insurgence train, but I’d like to take the opportunity to take care of your old pokes. Is it alright if I can get an eevee? (preferably one with a speed up or special attack up nature)

Can I have the torchic? Also, not to add to your list of things but would you still happen to have the gastly you said you would breed? Thanks

For everyone who wants to trade, @ mention me on the discord server when I am online

School always comes first man. Good for you. Can I take one of the Froakies please and thanks?!

Hope you manage to achieve the academic success you want! Do you think I could get one of the Froakies?

1 Like

Sad to hear that man, I myself did the same because college was getting too serious but I do check on the forums discord once in awhile. It’s completely understandable, take care of yourself, gl on highschool and hope to see you back soon!

1 Like

Can I get the zubat?

If it is no issue, I’d like to take care of your gligar. I hope you do not get too bogged down with schooling.

Hi! May I have the bagon please?

Discord number thingy is #0315 (Sinikuro)

Cant make a trade tomorrow, too busy, but I can do Fridays some at some point after 5:00 EST

Thanks~

hey mega, i understand how you feel i stopped playing the game and being here for a while for that same reason, i didn’t get to know you too well but you are a great person and i hope things get better in school for you, and that you can eventually come back :slight_smile: best of wishes.

1 Like

I hope you get back in 1.2 update. Can i have a froakie please. Thanks!

Both froakies are already reserved, sorry. Maybe pick another one?

A reminder for everyone mention me on discord when you can trade!

I guess I have to say “I get it” because I kinda left discord for the same reason D:

Nice of you to do a giveaway along with it i should have done that :thinking:

BTW: everyone these mons are bred and competitive, you should get them since they are for free

2 Likes

Good bye I hope you are able to do better at school. Btw can I get a Duskull?

1 Like