Good moveset for Delta Snorlax?

I just caught a Thick Fat Delta Munchlax and am training it. What would be an effective moveset to fully take advantage of its stats and all?

If it gives any perspective, the other pokemon in my team are Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Delta Gardevoir, Gardevoir, and Delta Charizard.

Belly Drum, Drain Punch, Earthquake and Seed Bomb
Since its attack is really high, it can hit like a truck, especially with Belly Drum. Also, it’s HP stat is like, double everything else in the game, so dont worry about getting one-shot on the turn you use belly drum. Hope this helps!

If you are going to run the above set, run 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Def. I like running Leftovers with it. Or if you want a stally set, Modest Nature 252 HP, 252 Def, 4SpD (for some reason its defense is subpar) with Synthesis, Toxic, Sunny Day, and Solarbeam (This one’s mostly for trolls like me). A not troll stall set is same EVs, Impish or Careful, Synthesis, Toxic, EQ(for steel types)/Seed Bomb/Giga Drain, Ingrain/Grassy Terrain/GigaDrain/SeedBomb. On Sun Baton Pass teams, you can run Growth, Synthesis, Baton Pass, Wood Hammer/Seed Bomb. It is versatile in its usages, if not in its moves.