Going from 1.1.7 to 1.2.2

Hi guys. I’ve haven’t played Insurgence in a long time and the last version that I’ve played is 1.1.7. I only recently found out about the newest update and want to play the game again and continue where I left off. Is there a simple step-by-step way for me to update from 1.1.7 to 1.2.2 without losing my save file? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Are u on windows?If then just download the core.Save file will carry over.Here’s what dechozen said,

Dechozen101, Prophet, 4d.

On windows your save transfers automatically, and on mac you can manually transfer y moving your saves found in

Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence

Mac (El Capitan&Sierra): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

You need to first get the 1.2 core and download it. Then you should patch up to 1.2.2

or you can just download the 1.2.2core from here:

Thank you for the prompt responses. I play on Windows. Will download the 1.2 core and see how it goes. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi guys. I managed to download the 1.2 core. Pretty happy with the game so far. I just want to know how to patch to 1.2.3. I have the “Pokemon Insurgence 1.2” folder on my desktop. In order to patch to 1.2.3, is it enough that I extract the 1.2.3 zip into the 1.2 folder or do I have to individually copy/paste the 1.2.3 contents into the specific 1.2 folders (e.g. 1.2.3 Audio files to 1.2 Audio folder).

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

It would be good to copy folders one by one.