(glitch) Trading cures pokerus?!

I had 30 wurmples with pokerus, and since I’m in Australia and probably can’t reach other people easily, I’ve decided to wonder trade a bunch and if I get bad mons I can just give them pokerus again.

Except I’ve received my own wurmples in wonder trade back, and they just didn’t have pokerus anymore. Pokerus lasts for 1-4 days but I put my wurmples in the PC so they all froze, and the definitely had pokerus when I traded them out. Does wonder trading more than once remove pokerus? I put my wurmples in the PC almost immediately, and I received a pokerus-free wurmple the same day I started wonder trading.

1 Like

by “they didnt have pkrs” do you mean the pkrs like stopped spreading or did it literally lose pkrs

1 Like

It literally lost pokerus, and I could reinfect it (which I did)

1 Like

Huh. That most probably a glitch. Did you wt non pkrs Mons?

1 Like

Cuz you could have gotten confused between the pkrs and non pkrs mons

1 Like

I definitely did wonder trade a pokerus mon. I checked before wonder trading.

1 Like

nickname them maybe.

1 Like

It’s a glitch then, as Indian said try nicknaming them

1 Like

Aw… ok! I’m going to name all of the Pokerus so that people will check for pokerus every time they get them!

1 Like

Also, make sure that you are on the latest patch by checking your trainer card and confirming that it says 1.2.7 near the time played. Pokerus getting removed was a relatively well known bug that occurred before patch 1.2.5 was released.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks. I probably have the older version, is there any way to update it?

1 Like

Didn’t work :frowning:

1 Like
1 Like

THANK YOU!!!
Now my plan can be put in action >:)

:+1: :slight_smile:

WAIT you’re online!! I’ll be online in about 15 minutes AFTER I POST THIS. I have the deltas ready. I haven’t leveled them up but I also got a delta ralts I can give for you, can’t wait to see what you have!

BTW just give me sellable stuff or pokemon under level 50. You don’t have to. I’m about to clean out my PC of pokerus mons anyway.

I’ll be online for about 30 minutes to wait.

i went to sleep by the time you came online :frowning:

But i got the deltas I need :slight_smile:

That’s great!!! :smiley:

I did that! I downloaded the core!.. except that it happened for the second time. Although I have had reason to believe that it didn’t happen for other times, since I didn’t receive my own pokemon back. But it’s an improvement!